Q's 88 st165 Daily driver

91Atrac

It's to late.... She's dead now. Friday it got hit while parked on the shoulder of the highway. Another 4th gen down :'( ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443441685.291184.jpg

zaluss

91Atrac":cf7w9509 said:
It's to late.... She's dead now. Friday it got hit while parked on the shoulder of the highway. Another 4th gen down :'(

Holy crap. Why were you parked on the highway? :shock:

Also dibs on the whiteline swaybars (too soon?)

91Atrac

Not too soon. I'll setup a part out page tho for her.

ALL PARTS ARE FIRST CONE FIRST SERVE FOR RESERVATION. Preferably selling the engine as a complete swap tho.

zaluss

91Atrac":20028d4m said:
Not too soon. I'll setup a part out page tho for her.

ALL PARTS ARE FIRST CONE FIRST SERVE FOR RESERVATION. Preferably selling the engine as a complete swap tho.

I'm interested in a few bits and pieces around the engine bay that aren't attached to the engine per say. I forgot that you had to give up the Whiteline stuff to the PO.

91Atrac

I actually have the rc/cs model sway bar tho and comparing the two side by side... They're nearly identical except for construction/minor details that don't affect it's function or weight at all. Just saying ;)

Let me know what parts you need man. I'll hook you up asap

Anoo21

91Atrac":12ezhv0p said:
I actually have the rc/cs model sway bar tho and comparing the two side by side... They're nearly identical except for construction/minor details that don't affect it's function or weight at all. Just saying ;)

Where are you located? I would like the passenger rear cv axle and both front fender claddings/fender flares under the side markers how much shipped to salina ks 67401?

zaluss

91Atrac":1rinnun8 said:

Interesting. I think some pics are in order when you get the chance of your engine bay!

I'm looking for just a few bits and pieces:

1) Radiator upper support brackets.
2) Radiator itself (potentially, depending on the part number/shipping)
3) Coolant bottles
4) Plastic engine undercovers.
5) Any other aftermarket bits that weren't mentioned.

Bempa

Are you willing to ship international? Looking for body kit pieces on front fenders and quarter panels if they are rustfree on backside