16lb FULL FLOATING ROTORS

zero06

I have been emailing girodisc about modifying the hats on their STI rotors for the st185 offset and they said they'd make them in a minimum batch of 5. So that means I need 4 more people to make this happen.

These are lightweight 16lb full floating rotors! If you are serious about tracking/driving your car hard like I am this is the best possible option that is currently unavailable.

http://www.girodisc.com/Girodisc-Front- ... _5514.html

zero06

That's really open, you could use Porsche brembos, and the kit would cost very close to the revolution kit. Or you can source something else. I'm going for a lightweight 6 piston option. I'm also willing to help the other 4 with their brackets as an incentive. I really want to get this made.

zero06

GT4_DRED":mexoyti9 said:
Can we get some details around whats needed to make them work, price, timeline, etc..?

These would be the sti rotor with the stock st185 hat offset. A set of brackets would be required for whatever caliper you want which I am offering to fabricate for the 4 others for free.

Price is the same as in the link

I can only know the timeline when I get 4 people interested so I can email girodisc back to get the wheels in motion.

I currently have 1 other person interested need 3 more.