Suspension spacers?

underscore

Has anyone run something like these before? I want to raise my car back to stock height (or maybe a bit higher) for things like a SnowX while hopefully avoiding having to do alignments or buy brand new stock stuff just for this. I'd have to get them made but since the fronts bolts are equally spaced I imagine it could be made from some round stock, the rears would be a bit more custom since they don't form an equilateral triangle.

s816017090740479120_p12_i2_w640.jpeg

Thoughts?

Ugotgerms

I know one way of lifting first gen crv's is using something like this... but I would doubt it would not need an alignment after putting them on, you are still changing the way the body is relative to the wheel, but I am definitely not a suspension guru

aus jd 2703

raising a car in any form (spacer, spring pre load etc) will require a wheel alignment.
technically undoing strut top mounts requires a wheel alignment. although its very negligible change.

imo these are a terrible idea, you are in my opinion you are increasing shock length to change ride height which will lower where you hit bump stops.