Front LSD - TorSen type for Celica GT4

BNZ

Yes you are right, it's the whole assembly (front+central) since they are srewed toghether
I will have to check the best option/price and let you know how much to add to the total for each order (depends on the location)

underscore

Does anyone have the rough dimensions and weight of a packaged up front diff so I can see how unreasonable shipping might be without sourcing a spare to send out?

mkernz22

Why do I have to be broke, in college, and not have a good enough paying job to afford his. I know I'll need it at some point for my 165...

BNZ

Hello guys. Please organize yourself (one guy from each country) if you want to do a group buy. I am mentioning this because i received questions about it and i understand people are supposing that i will organize this. I think that at the moment a maximum of 10 orders are reasonable, otherwise it will take longer time to manufacture. After this batch we will see.

Maybe kevzep will be the ultimate tester for this part so a feedback from hes side after he install the diff will be more precious as with a locked center diff and high torque there is more stress on the unit always locking on gravel

Ace

Hi, IMHO we would be lucky if we get 10 people. As for group buy - I am from Europe so maybe I am the only one from this country so I wonder how to deal with group buy? I am seriously interested in the diff. We need to make serious order so we can start waiting 5 months :)

regards

Michal

Ace

I´m out at job during a week so I can´t collect parts from US guys to ship them on + plus it would add 3rd person into this.

Everybody who is interested could send his diff to you until some deadline and then order at machine shop can be made? Maybe not everyone who is intersted is also able to dismantle the gearbox and send you diff in lets say one month? I have 2 gearboxes so for me its not a problem to do it in a short time. I need the unit in 6 moths so I think I should send you my diff now :)

any thoughts from others?

alltracman78

So how are we looking with this vs the disc front/center setup?
Is there still any interest here?

For the record, I personally prefer TORSEN to disc.