KAAZ Front/Center LSD combo. SERIOUS FEELER!!!

mkernz22

I'll also raise my hand, but as stated this would be a crazy investment for me (at my point in life) so it just comes down to if I would have the money.

Shall we start a list?
I think by country should help them get an idea of where people are.

USA:
mkernz22

kevzep

rallygarage":20hy5jby said:
Needs to be announced on FB. People rally in Europe without them. Badly needed.

Exactly, people rally in New Zealand without them too.....Would be great to actually have an LSD centre and front instead of a locked centre and open front..

I am pretty keen to see this actually happen...

deecee

Who wants to start a spreadsheet in Google Docs or something to track

Name: eg. Real name and/or alias
Channel: Forum; Facebook; etc
Contact Details: Forum; email; phone

what other options needed to consolidate the interest from around the world?

Sorry, been tied up with unexpected stress.... I'll follow up tomorrow with KAAZ and express that we also have some concerns of our own regarding serviceability and support as well as a better idea on pricing...

deecee

Thanks for organising Mike. Of note, we have to request access to edit. Can you make the spreadsheet open or would you prefer to control access?

mkernz22

Try it now, I changed the access to edit. First time setting it up for other people so I didn't know which one it was.

kevzep

mkernz22":22aip5wb said:
Try it now, I changed the access to edit. First time setting it up for other people so I didn't know which one it was.
Yeah its all good now, I've submitted my details....

Fingers are crossed!!

kevzep

Hmmmm, only 7 people serious.....

I would have thought more people would jump at the chance....I'd think they'd want to see a lot more than that to put something into production...

i suppose we'll just wait and see...

mkernz22

I think more will pop up on there, not everyone checks the forum or posts every day and I only made it 2 days ago..