Time for a meet ... DE , MD , PA , NJ , VA or any others !

88gt4DE

I will calculate out my work schedule over the weekend and let ya know which ones work for me. I Don't care where as long as its within 2 hours away from home ... I try not to run her out too much farther than that just in case ...

Brad.Miller

Well I would have it at my house but its not very accommodating or conveniently located.

Do we need to meet at a house? Can we just pick a central meet up location?

We could always meet at a nice state park with a big enough group site for everyone.

Just some ideas

O- and Mary Christmas everyone.....

88gt4DE

I agree with a meeting spot vs someones house. Shoot Ideas ... That way no ones on the spot and has people in their house they may not really know ... not that we aren't all family but ...

Depends on what time of the year it is! I really do not want to meet out side in a park with snow on the ground, I would much rather meet at lodge inside out of the weather if it is cold out.

88gt4DE

buffalohunter7321":17ymglqu said:
Depends on what time of the year it is! I really do not want to meet out side in a park with snow on the ground, I would much rather meet at lodge inside out of the weather if it is cold out.

Or road salt ... grrrrrr :x

88gt4DE

Brad.Miller":2f66j9fm said:
Ok so I will throw some date options out just for conversation sake.....

April - 9th

April - 23rd

May - 7th

May - 21st

These are 4 dates just for thought.

Let me know what you think?

Brad :D

April 9th bad , April 23rd good , May 7th good , May 21st Bad :smokes:

88gt4DE

I was thinking we can see who all signs up in the next month and try to make it good for all involved ... any thoughts on yer end ? I don't really want to go north of me. Just gets stupider with traffic farther up ya go. I was thinking South of me somewhere ...

Still to early for me to say which date and place is best for me. One thing though, I did drop off "THE BLACK" at the mechanic today, so it should be ready fore a road trip soon.

genkidama

Hey guys, I have a st165 alltrac and would definitely love to be a part of this meet! I live in Baltimore so it sounds like I am pretty close.

Checked into it and the patapsco state park is only 40 minutes from me. As long as I am not working I'm in.

What day were you all planning for this? Just want to make sure I'm off work, stoked to meet some other local alltrac owners!

Brad.Miller

I was thinking a one day event, I assumed Saturday would be best for most. Dates and locations suggestions are welcome.