New member from NC

Damu

Hi guys, been lurking for years but not new to yotas however. Owned quite a few from corollas, camrys, tacos and mr2s, but never a celica maily because i want an alltac to be my first. Always wanted one but they are quite elusive this side of the country. So i figured I'll just get to know guys that really know and breathe these cars. Im in Raleigh so Lmk if you are close by. Im in the process of selling off some projects to make room for one.
So im searching for a decent 165, 185 or 205 to buy/trade once my gen2 MR2 sells, if it sells lol! Not the best time to sell one on the east coast unless your in florida haha So if someone is willing to do a trade. Email me for details.
fundiwagari@gmail.com. lmk what your screen name is on the forum if you do email.
UPDATE: Mr2 is sold so now looking for an all-trac. Email me what you got. Prefer a 185 or 205.

Damu

20160110_132211-12.jpg

Damu

Thanks, its a blast and still looks and drives great after 25yrs. I'll be sad to see it go but I've always wanted a GT-Four/All-Trac since i was a kid watching Waldegard, Kankkunen & Duncan tare up the hillsides back home when WRC was huge.

CSAlltrac

NC huh, Panthers killed my guys last night! They look super strong and deserve it for sure. Drive the Dragon often? I plan on driving mine there in November for the big meet that happens every year. MR2 looks good, wish I could pick one of those up. Good luck on the Alltrac hunt!

Damu

Yeah i heard about the panthers mauling ladt night lol! Not huge on football but it was definitely announced everywhere in town haha. I've been to the dragon once and can't wait to go again.
Thanks, hope i find one soon. Im itching really bad for one [emoji27]

GT4times2

What's your asking price for the MR2? I have 3 All Tracs (2x ST165, ST185). Not sure I'm selling any yet, but I'm interested in an MR2. I'll send you a PM.

GT4times2

Damu":3tasgtnd said:
Well, sold the MR2 today so i guess who wants to sell me their all-trac lol

If you don't mind a project, here's one. My patience is wearing thin with this guy/gal. Maybe you'll have better luck with him/her. It would be a waste for it not to go to a good home. If you have patience and the mindset to do a resto mod, something to consider.

Congrats on the sale btw.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/5389439782.html

Damu

GT4times2":42k74ry6 said:
Damu":42k74ry6 said:
Well, sold the MR2 today so i guess who wants to sell me their all-trac lol

If you don't mind a project, here's one. My patience is wearing thin with this guy/gal. Maybe you'll have better luck with him/her. It would be a waste for it not to go to a good home. If you have patience and the mindset to do a resto mod, something to consider.

Congrats on the sale btw.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/5389439782.html
Hmm, not a bad price but id prefer one thats running. I hate having to do fuel system restorations especially on awd cars. Too much clump that can get really expensive...thanks for the heads up tho. If it was closer, id definitely pick it up for parts.

Damu

CSAlltrac":18wc3qi6 said:
I called on this guy but the current owner is unwilling to sell just the shell so its more than Im willing to pay. As long as its a solid chassis its a perfect candidate to go Gen4 and have a decent foundation to start with. Yes Im obsessed with Gen4 now! :D
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5385991916.html
Again, whats up with these no title cars lol. He wont respond to my emails anyway. Not to mention its in Houston:(
Its got some decent parts tho.

GT4times2

CSAlltrac":2gsx1tbp said:
I called on this guy but the current owner is unwilling to sell just the shell so its more than Im willing to pay. As long as its a solid chassis its a perfect candidate to go Gen4 and have a decent foundation to start with. Yes Im obsessed with Gen4 now! :D
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5385991916.html

How much does he want for it? For some reason, he seemed more interested in Chevy parts than money. :D

Join the Obsessed with Gen4 swaps club. :)