Time for a meet ... DE , MD , PA , NJ , VA or any others !

88gt4DE

Lamont":w0pd7pje said:
We are long overdue for a meet and I'm in, just need a date in order to clear my schedule :wink:

We sure are man ... hope all is well for you and the family !

88gt4DE

genkidama":38scgz2j said:
Hey guys, I have a st165 alltrac and would definitely love to be a part of this meet! I live in Baltimore so it sounds like I am pretty close.

Checked into it and the patapsco state park is only 40 minutes from me. As long as I am not working I'm in.

What day were you all planning for this? Just want to make sure I'm off work, stoked to meet some other local alltrac owners!

Still working the dates ... you have never been to one of our meets ? most of them have been around that area ....

Lamont

88gt4DE":3vzi4mdi said:
Lamont":3vzi4mdi said:
We are long overdue for a meet and I'm in, just need a date in order to clear my schedule :wink:

All is well on my end Rob, just keeping busy as usual. How are things on your end?

88gt4DE

Lamont":357ifbt2 said:
88gt4DE":357ifbt2 said:
Lamont":357ifbt2 said:

All is well on my end Rob, just keeping busy as usual. How are things on your end?

Life is good , new job , new house , and just got engaged to Helen

Brad.Miller

Just a few Pictures.....

Travis and I at work.....

Attachments

• 20160112_145131_resized.jpg
    20160112_145131_resized.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 3,195
  • 20160112_145203-1_resized.jpg
    20160112_145203-1_resized.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 3,195

genkidama

88gt4DE":1rmg5qjg said:
genkidama":1rmg5qjg said:
Hey guys, I have a st165 alltrac and would definitely love to be a part of this meet! I live in Baltimore so it sounds like I am pretty close.

Checked into it and the patapsco state park is only 40 minutes from me. As long as I am not working I'm in.

What day were you all planning for this? Just want to make sure I'm off work, stoked to meet some other local alltrac owners!

Still working the dates ... you have never been to one of our meets ? most of them have been around that area ....

So I just got my altrac about 2 years ago. So I have never had a chance to join in a meet. I am off Saturday's so that would wrk for me. I'll keep an eye on this thread for future updates.

Looking forward to meeting some other owners.

88gt4DE

genkidama":1v1o6gpc said:
88gt4DE":1v1o6gpc said:
genkidama":1v1o6gpc said:

So I just got my altrac about 2 years ago. So I have never had a chance to join in a meet. I am off Saturday's so that would wrk for me. I'll keep an eye on this thread for future updates.

Looking forward to meeting some other owners.

Sounds great !

"The Black" will be done real soon.
I hope this is set soon, I'd like to drive it to a meet up and meet some more All-Trac owners.
Is it going to be a two day event or a one day one!!! Any ways, I will be looking forward to coming to it.

88gt4DE

Always a one day event for us. No time as it is. We had some good ideas on meet points. let keep this rolling and get a date locked down ...

I hope it is not the first week of April, or I will have to pass. Flying out to reno to pick up a FX-16 Corolla [rust free] and get it shipped back home.

esracing

Gt4play is going to help set this up soon .meets pass we meet the do a cruise then get food .or BBq and cruise again

88gt4DE

esracing":35wy02ki said:
Gt4play is going to help set this up soon .meets pass we meet the do a cruise then get food .or BBq and cruise again

Yup .. guessing after the wedding for sure ... :rofl:

genkidama

Hey guys. Kinda fell off the map here. After the big snowstorm we had I tried to take out my Celica and ended up screwing up my master cylinder pretty bad. Things are getting fixed up now, so hopefully I'll be up and running by the 21st so I can join in as well.