Will the RX300 lsd differential fit anSt185 carrier housing?

AwdGte

Or can it be used in place of, without having driveline mismatch issues?

If I have to fabricate mounts, that's no big deal.

de_engineered

If you mean the rear dif, someone in the AllTrac.net Facebook group did it on a Camry Trac. Unsure other details, but if I'd be interested if you found out more. The axles fit too apparently, and add about 2" of track to a side, which may or may not be a good thing depending on your setup.

AwdGte

Great, do you have a link so I can look at that? Is the Camry all trac the same subframe and ratio as the Celica alltrac?

de_engineered":24qmhps3 said:
If you mean the rear dif, someone in the AllTrac.net Facebook group did it on a Camry Trac. Unsure other details, but if I'd be interested if you found out more. The axles fit too apparently, and add about 2" of track to a side, which may or may not be a good thing depending on your setup.

de_engineered

Facebook Group Post

Subframe/diff drops in; only difference in the rear end are minor sway bar issues between the various generations. Diff ratio is either same or largely inconsequential. Not my area of expertise, but don't believe it's an issue.

AwdGte

Awesome, thanks!

de_engineered":3nm4mx1v said:
Facebook Group Post

Subframe/diff drops in; only difference in the rear end are minor sway bar issues between the various generations. Diff ratio is either same or largely inconsequential. Not my area of expertise, but don't believe it's an issue.

AwdGte

You can subscribe at the top left.

I'll let you know what I find out, it looks like the innards will fit based on that post, but it'd be easier to use the entire carrier?

underscore

Just hit the subscribe button, keeps the threads cleaner.

Does anyone know if an IS300/Altezza rear LSD will fit?

Edit: Looks like the ratios are wrong, Altezza is 41:10 and GTFour is 41:14

celica_gtx

AwdGte":h8z9e52i said:
You can subscribe at the top left.

I'll let you know what I find out, it looks like the innards will fit based on that post, but it'd be easier to use the entire carrier?

it never saves them for me. IDK why

BlaznToyo88

hi all, i was the one who did the Rx300 lsd diff install into my 88 camry alltrac, yes its a straight forward swap, diff installed in car already. havent driven it much to notice any difference.