No system 10 & moonroof?

silverarrow

I thought "all" st185's had system 10 & moonroof? I guess there were a few exceptions? Looking at one right now that doesn't have those including it has cloth interior which I have been looking for since selling mine to Jason(Roo) a long time ago. Car is in average condition, to be expected for a 91. Might pick it up this Saturday if the owner is willing to drop the price some more.

alltracst185

You were able to order them in any way you wanted, prob had to pay more to get less though :twisted: I know the non sunroof version is pretty rare.

celicat93

I've had two non sunroof models, though the second one had a moonroof added by the dealer. This latest one is also without System 10, the first one did have it.

silverarrow

Thanks guys, having owned three in the past this has to be my second best one I've come up on yet that I actually feel excited in getting.

ST185's without a sunroof are RARE, extremely.
I have seen several without leather and system 10 (at the same time) including my blue ST185
But missing 3 options (presume it has ABS and auto ac) would also be rare (ie.. only one
other sunroofless car had more missing options, a medium blue pearl car like mine that had NO
options).

spitfiremk16

Mine has cloth sport seats with electric lumbar support,has a sunroof, no system ten, has abs and has auto ac. Now thats an odd accesory list! It does seem like you could order all options seperately back then instead of having to get an option you wanted as part of an option"package".

underscore

My GT-S is power everything, including cruise, with manual AC, System 10, sunroof and cloth. My RC Has System 10, auto-AC and ABS, no cruise or sunroof

athousandleaves

Pretty sure that the sunroof, ABS and system 10 were options especially in Japan but all north american 185's got those three stock.

My RC has no sunroof or System 10 but has auto climate as do all facelift cars.

underscore

athousandleaves":2u9a2a1y said:
Pretty sure that the sunroof, ABS and system 10 were options especially in Japan but all north american 185's got those three stock.

My RC has no sunroof or System 10 but has auto climate as do all facelift 185's.

Corrected, my 92 GT-S doesn't have auto climate. Also I was once told that 9 was the last year ABS was optional, not sure if that's true or if it only applies to the GT-S though.

In the US, 1993 was only year where all options where standard. So no such thing
as a 93 alltrac that doesnt have all the options. When I see a trac without all the
options it usually is missing system 10 and leather (the case with my 90). Again a trac
missing more then this is really rare. Seems that almost every trac had a sunroof and ABS.
Interesting from looking on here that most cars without the options are 92's
I am guessing that if your trac didnt have auto AC then it had the AC installed at the port
or the dealer. Cant say that I have seen a US car that didnt have auto AC either :)

MARLON1211

Bring back from the grave.
So who has this less options and what year? I know the more less option the rarer they get.

mx6er2587

My 90 has no abs no system 10 but does have a sunroof and leather
My 92 has no abs no sunroof but does have system 10 and leather

I believe both cars also had cruise control.

underscore

In Japan it's all muddled up because of those unofficial trim levels they sold, but my 91 RC came with ABS, auto climate and System 10, no leather or sunroof. I've deleted the ABS but I want to find a way to get rid of the auto climate, I hate that stuff.

MARLON1211

Do they also have cloth power seats? I think mine doesn't since I don't see the controls on the center console. Mine is cloth. Or cloth never came powered.
I'll double check the connectors on the bottom seats, I have an aftermarket seats.