Mike's '92 ST185 Teal in New York (Daily Driving It)

mike325ci

Sorry, just getting back to responding now:

darthripley":p8up6bfg said:
I love the Sherwood color scheme, very classic :)
Is he a hardtop?
I see he has a momo steering wheel, TRD ball shifter w/TRD short shift kit maybe & i'm guessing he's got uprated front & rear sway bars (high & tight or suspension techniques) and hopefully some twosrus endlinks in the rear.

Do you know the width & offset of the RPF01s on the car?

Yes, the color scheme is growing on me. I like how the bottom color accentuates the wheel flares (and rust)... It still looks black to me, unless under really bright light you can tell it's dark green... Yes, it's a hardtop. Yes, I actually replaced the wheel and shift knob as soon as I got it: Momo Competition + Momo Hub + TRD Round knob (hey it's cheap). The car already came with almost every goody I would have put in it anyways because like I said, the previous owner was an autocrosser and had set up the car for it: Jon-O short shifter kit, ST front sway bar, H&T rear sway bars, TwosRUs endlinks, Poly bushings all around + steering rack + motor mounts, SS Brake Lines, Porterfield R4S Brake Pads w/ATE Blue fluid, AMR Engineering coilovers, Brake booster brace, Quaife Steering Rack, Small glassmat battery, Pacesetter Quad-tip Exhaust, and probably a few other things I'm forgetting...

Oh, the wheels are Kosei K1 TS 15x7 with 205/50/15 Bridgestone RE-11s. I believe the offset is +32 on those. I actually like the wheels (lightweight and cheap) so I plan on keeping them.

Engine is totally stock, even has stock air box which I'm actually just going to keep (my old MR2 had a K&N cone filter). I believe the TVIS is disconnected, from looking at the dyno plot that she gave me (no 4300rpm dip like on a stock 4AGE w/TVIS). I've been literally driving it almost every weekend around town. Although the summer tires are terrible in the snow/ice, and the car feels way too stiff on our terrible roads, it's a blast to drive.

tpell1221

hey man just wanna give you a shout i live in queens and have a 92 trac with some bcs if you ever wanted to check em out

From that video I gathered the following info.....

Mike has had that car way to long, and it's time to come to my house :D

Nice looking car, I was looking for that color forever but couldn't find an alltrac with it. My old 92 gts was the same color and it looks fantastic when it's clean.

MARLON1211

CMS-GT4":1mjfjalr said:

Hey Josh,
I saw the Youtube video interview with my friend Mike Choi. Hes such a cool dude and has an awesome Alltrac plus more.. He has a lot of knowledge with them but most importantly ours. He did mentioned me the guy from Jersey.
Keep up the good work you two.

thanks