Canadian celica turbo4wd part out

quieter

this is my canadian turbo4wd celica (canadian all-trac) ive had it for almost 6 years and rust ate it up so time for a part out

all my prices are in canadian pesos and do not include shipping. i will ship worldwide to verified paypal addresses ONLY. my shipping quotes tend to be cheap so dont worry, i do not take advantage and never include boxes and bubble wrap time and gas spent to go ship it. just the shipping label

st205 engine ac delete. everything will be parted out so ct20b 450$, WTA intercooler (with pump and exchanger) 350$, head 450$, st205 ECU 160$, map sensor 100$, etc.
st205 transmission could need a refresh but im seperating the f1 chromoly flywheel and stage 2 clutch and pressure plate about 5500km on them. no slip and its a full disc(ebay) 260$ for all
st205 subframe torsen lsd with solid diff kit from xiiimotorsport.com with all the arms and axles 1000$
rear ajustable Whiteline swaybar 180$
front st205 brakes retro fitted with mk4 turbo supra brake pads only 1500km on them with armp studs and rear st205 calipers all together with discs 750$
ajustable link kit from ko racing rear and front set 110$
steering wheel momo apache blue(rare and clean) including original genuine MOMO hub 500$ (i know)
Gauges aem tru boost 300$. AEM Water/oil temp (for water intercooler) 160 and aem wideband 180$
polyurethane bushings for the front tables from poland with lube (gt-four racing) 80$
blue interior available but its not a system 10
Rims ssr type c 16" 700$
ebay downpipe 3"staineless 80$
Battery optima yellowtop 220$
Balljoints, inner et outter tie rods all new from last year not even 2500km on them
gas tank st185 with aeromotive stealth pump 320lph installed the end of last year 150$
lshifter lines that came off a RHD st185 with the solid brass shifter bushings 80$
rear light set carlos sainz 250$
front jdm corner lights 120$
widebody panels
jdm black mirrors 140$
glass foglights are intact with yellow lights 140$

if there is something you need but cannot find it on my list, dont be shy and ask me

radiator SOLD
whiteline swaybar PENDING
bracket for turbo (under) SOLD
AEM wideband SOLD
yellowtop optima battery PENDING

mx6er2587

Interested in the swaybar if the deal falls through, the gas tank, and front clear corner lights. Prices shipped to 15227?

Would also be interested in just the tail light vents if you're willing to separate. Could send back stock reflectors so you can keep a complete set.

quieter

hi!! if i was to ship all these parts i would ask 520$ shipped CAD. if your interested i will take pictures and remove them right away. let me know! i have 3 people interested in the adjustable swaybar. i'm also on the 3sgte global part exchange on facebook as Simon Badra if you need more pictures. im on of the top posts

yyonline

I'm not looking for anything at the moment, but I've bought parts from Simon before both on this site and on celicatech. All transactions have gone smoothly. So just thought I'd write a note letting everyone know he's a trustworthy seller.

quieter

thank you for the support!! i also have an ebay account with 120 sales and my paypal is squeaky clean, i'm trusted. if anyone really is scared of getting ripped off i dont mind taking it to ebay, at least there is more consumer protection for your ease of mind!!

so far the turbo is off and looking mint but now its raining/thunders like hell and i was preparing my engine crane so i can drop everything in the front so i can attack the back because im working on a slope =S i have to go step by step but construction vacation just started so i have all weekend and week to part the whole car. if nothing is written in my list dont be shy and pm me!! im negociable if you want me to ship/pickup more than one part!

Brenadel

Are you will to part with the rear struts and left rear strut rod and radius arm? If so how much, shipping would be to Alberta

quieter

Hi!! I will let you know on sunday. Im leaving saturday morning from punta cana but will probably lose the whole day getting back to Canada. I will let you know via pm on sunday and send you pictures in case there is rust on them and you dont want them. Hope to deal with you soon!!

Brenadel

Sounds good. I'm not overly worried about appearance, just as long as they're straight. My left rear one is bent. I'm also looking for the left rear strut rod and radius arm if you have them as well

quieter

ive had alot of messages about the rear arms. dont forget they came off a st205 so it isnt the same ( lots of camber unless you install proper camber bolts)

quieter

alot of things are available!! everything is out of the car except the interior and some exterior panels. engine is out so as the driveshaft and rear crossmember with the st205 LSD and klue's diff kit. front st205 brakes with the knuckle are out as well. ready to ship whenever

90ToyAllTrac

Looking for front mudguards and mounting hardware, bolts, clips, retainers, etc.

Also looking for rear mudflaps and hardware.

Both seat brackets?

Both door window corner speakers?

Thanks,