Another ACPT C/F Driveshaft 7/2016

Corey

I've been running my ACPT propshaft from the 2012 group buy with nearly 50,000 km on it. It's been through winters with temps dropping to -35C.

Propshaft still in one piece.

As was mentioned earlier, there is surface rust on the joints of my prop shaft, so I would also recommend looking into some type of coating to keep it looking good.

mkernz22

So before I send the payment over this week, there's definitely going to be no fitment issues? Just making sure before I fork over the money for this.

BayAreaAT

I contacted ACPT regarding the length concern. They assure me that they are using the last print used from the last group buy which has no negative feedback. Here or the company.

-three more people we are waiting for to start the production.

zaluss

Hopefully we get some traction on this. Otherwise I'm tempted to divert my budget toward a Ranger Quickjack :D

fhalperformance

Trying to get some local owners to put together the money for some shafts. I may be able to swing another two shafts personally if I this guy buys my tacoma I got for sale.

BayAreaAT

· Justin m - completed

· Michael K-

· Chris d – completed

· Stephen – completed

· Adam -

· Michael P - completed

· Todd - completed

· Christian M– completed

· Sean E - completed

· Marlon M - (Canceled)

Last call until Friday. Pls respond if you want to cancel

zero06

Hey I finally got my Forms 3 days ago in the m idle of my move, I'm going to set up my printer and Send it out today

zero06

Hey I finally got my Forms 3 days ago in the middle of my move, I'm going to set up my printer and Send it out today