1990 Celica all trac project needs engine replaced.

Hurricanenels

I have a 1990 all trac and when I bought it the car came with an extra engine, and transmission I want to build up my new engine and keep the old engine as it is the original for my car. I have zero mechanical knowledge so I am stock piling parts to put this car together as well as saving money for the job. I have a few extra parts that came
With the car that I might not use such as the very rare window visors. I have also recently bought a water to air intercooler which I hope I can make work on my gen 2 3sgte. I know a lot of people on this forum have a vast knowledge about these cars and I have always wanted one so I'm very happy to finally have one. I will post pictures as soon as o figure out how to do it from my phone but for now if anyone can give me any advise as to what else I need part wise to make this intercooler work I would really appreciate it.

CSAlltrac

Welcome sir. Get some good photos up soon, everyone here will help you on the road to recovering the car. :wink:

awdmofo

Welcome to what I refer to with my own project car as "the money pit" :D I'm rebuilding an engine with a blown head gasket on a recently purchased 1990 all-trac. Like the color, red is a sexy color on a Toyota. :p.