USDM ONLY ST185 custom cut floor mat group buy

soarer.jzz30

The trunk pictures are not of mine but another members car. For those interested or buying.

I will leave the suppliers contact information.

I am absolutely impressed with the quality and fit of these floor and trunk mats. Anyone planning on doing a doughnut for a spare or a flat hatch instead should spring on one of these for a beautiful fit and finish. I'm glad they turned out as well as I hoped.

rrain3288

Is it possible to get this a a 5 piece set the fifth being a mat to go over the rear hump ....iv only seen it once. Just thought it would be nice. Count me in for a set of the ultramats I just need the ordering info

soarer.jzz30

It is possible, I made by hand all the cut outs for the shapes of every mat, then sent them to the distributor to create to spec.
I'll get his information again as it's been awhile now since I ordered them.
If you'd like to have a third piece made I suggest making a pattern and sending it to him directly to be created. He does great work and is easy to talk to

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

soarer.jzz30

Mike's Custom Car Care Products
22832 SE 1st
Sammamish, WA 98074
United States
Email:
cs4s@comcast.net

Phone:
800-498-7882

This is all his contact information.
Talk to him about the St185 and mention William Henderson as a reference, he should remember and have what I gave on file and is more than willing to cut any custom orders.
Make sure to know exactly what options you want by going onto Lloydmats website

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Dutch_Turbo4wd

@Soarer.jzz30. I just mailed Mike's Custom Car Care products.
Just to be sure.. William Henderson.. This is you right? So like in the picture it is a left hand drive st185?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Dutch_Turbo4wd

soarer.jzz30":4ccpevjr said:
Hey Dutch, have you received them yet?
I love mine!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yes, I received them! They look really good! And the trunk is clean now like I wanted..
Thanks for the tip!

soarer.jzz30

Yes sir, well I actually employed him to make these and made all the molds for him to use.
I'm very happy he's got more business from it! It took me a while to figure out who and how to get this accomplished.
Post pictures when you get time of them installed! If love to see it.

Dutch_Turbo4wd

soarer.jzz30":1pl727vu said:
Yes sir, well I actually employed him to make these and made all the molds for him to use.
I'm very happy he's got more business from it! It took me a while to figure out who and how to get this accomplished.
Post pictures when you get time of them installed! If love to see it.

I can imagine! Finding the right business is hard for these cars sometimes.. The sizes you measured where perfect too! Thanks again!

Made some pictures earlier;
37de4a7d6f9c20f2f40da076daeddb24.jpg

4df634450bbef67b04a3b3cb1260c944.jpg

PDoane

Can someone who has gotten these post installed pictures with the color code you ordered? Too many shades of grey to choose from