Possible Group Buy for Urethane RC bumper lip

CMS-GT4

I think getting 50 will be hard but once you have an official gb thread I'll spread it on the various social networks.

brophats

Well let's see if we can get enough people for a eurethane lip. I guess even having him make them in fiberglass would be better than having one pretty much irreplaceable fiberglass one. I'm in just let me know when we get enough people then I can get the lip shipped to Campos.

brophats

That's fine to use my pic. My only issue with the group buy at the moment would be that this lip is gonna end up costing me like 3 times the price being that I purchased the original from Germany for like 450 shipped and now I'm going to have to ship it to SoCal and buy a finished one. Hopefully we can work something out.

CMS-GT4

Since your providing the lip I would be fine with the builder adding a few bucks to each order to at least go towards the cost of your lip if he doesn't give you a discount.

fastrax203

I'm sure we can reimburse you through the group buy, brophats. Once we have the required number of committed buyers we can figure out how to do it.

msanders2

I have no problem adding a few bucks to the price of my lip to help reimburse you the cost to ship your lip to and from Campos. I'm sure the other people in the group buy wouldn't mind doing the same. Is that what you were meaning brohats? Or were you looking to get a free lip out of the deal also?

fastrax203

If I calculated right, depending on shipping, if our bumpers come to $200 each/shipped and we include reimbursing brophats for him having bought the original bumper ($450) each lip would come to a final cost of $230/ea shipped if there's 15 buyers (which there is as of now). The more people we get to buy a lip the lower the cost will be. brophats, this would mean you would have to pay for your Campos lip but this way you're reimbursed from buying the original. I think this is fair, what do you think?