Hi. From Pa in the states.

speedintb

Hi, Big Toyota guy bought my first all trac over a year ago. Compeletly stock, and plan on keeping that way for the most part. What people can't see inside an engine shouldn't matter.
Been and am a huge Toyota guy. I've worked on and own some of their best engines from the 2j to the 4age. Any parts needed I probably have from 2j, 7m, 3s, 5s, 5v, 4a, 18r, 1m, 1zz, 2zz, and 22r. Any questions or need anything please free to ask. Worst I can say is I don't have what your looking for.

Was you able to find out if the Header you have would fit on a big port side mount 4age engine? If it will, than E-mail me and lets settle on a price.

speedintb

Alright. Just so I'm getting this correct. Do you want like a exhaust manifold/ header. Or intake manifold. I have a forward facing exhaust manifold/ header 4-2-1 that i had on a silver top swap in a 95celica. However if your looking the intake side. Well I do however it has two webers attached to it and bolted to my mid atlantic engine. Unless you have mid atlantic fuel injection individual cylinder run itbs. I would trade with cash. But that's the only way it's going anywhere. I do have a spare 4age with small port that could be ported if you like. Let me know.

mx6er2587

Where north? Butler or further out?

I have two tracs in Pittsburgh and there's another guy with one just a couple of miles away from me

speedintb

You nailed it. I'm in Butler. Kinda of out there... Really.. I'm intrigued... granted I went to Columbus to get my all trac.. it's hard to find people local. I'd love to meet up if so.... even across the state we usually go to Carlisle every year for the import meet... last year though I didn't make it causeasier my supra was down... I'll see about this year.