Complete 400-500 whp partout feeler

psipwrd

Hey guys,

I've been able to drive the car just fine but have had trouble getting the car through inspections and registered for 2 years now. Now that I want to buy a new car, I can't until I get this through inspection/registration or junk it. I'm looking to part it out but want to know if anyone's interested in taking any of these items off my hand anytime soon. As always, I'll post here and if they don't sell I'll post them on the MR2 sites later. Here goes:

I have ATS built 2 liter (2020cc) with forged rods and pistons, shimless bucket conversion, 268 cams and adjustable cam gears, RMR intake manifold, Professional Products 90mm throttlebody with OEM idle valve and TPS sensor, Japspeed exhaust manifold and Japspeed 3" turbo back exhaust, Aeromotive adjustable FPR, Sard 800cc injectors and ATS bored fuel rail, Precision 5858CEA dbb turbo, 38mm Tial wastegate, AEM EMS, AEM EBCS, Hallman MBC, HKS SSQV BOV and FMIC.

BC coilovers 6k Front, 8k rear with swift springs, Ceika big 4pot "BBK, leather seat covers (oem fitment), 18x9.5 Enkei Kojin +45mm offset with 255 35 18 Hankook v12 ventus. Reply with what you're interested in via PM with offer and if this thread generates enough interest, I'll start the part out.

Again, this car ran and drove great but I only tuned it up to about 15 psi before I got inspected and failed in June. It's been sitting since. If I can find the vids of me driving it in may-june, I'll link it. Thanks!

-J

psipwrd

Front left ABS sensor. I found a used one still in the hub so I'll see if it fixes the light.

I have to wait until the build month to import it. Also, it has to be operational before I can import it. I can't even park it in my garage inoperable without fees, penalties, notices to my commander, etc. This is the worst place to have a project car.

underscore

Apparently they can enter the US early, they just have to be in storage and can't be registered until the build month. Or alternatively send it to Canada :D . I'd just hate to see such a clean CS get parted out simply because the Germans are being too German again.

Kurt_st185_gt4

What base in germany are you near? I'm in landstuhl but I've lost my license until Jan. 27 (don't double the speed limit on the auto bahn). If you're close enough I'd like to check out this bad boy in person. Also I also have the abs sensor problem on my front right but I got lucky and passed inspection at baumholder. Or why not just take out the bulb for the abs light behind the dash? They'd never be the wiser and I plan on doing this when I get my car re-inspected I'm also non-op with my celica right now. Also you do know you can get a year of non-op registration just from a signature, just tell your commander its a project car and you want to take it back to the states with you. If you're still set on selling. I'd offer $500 for the coilovers $250 for the exhaust, and as far as the bbk I'm not sure how much to offer. Might be interested in other small bits too. If you're close enough I can also come pull the parts myself if need be.

Snake19888

Hello, are you and the car in germany?
And do you sell it in parts or complete?
If in Parts, what do you whant for the CS frontbumper, front fenders and hood?

And if complete, what do you whabt for the complete car?

Cheers
Patrick

psipwrd

Still figuring it out little by little. Fix one prob and 2 pop up. If I can fix the many idle issues that come up after driving, it may be worth keeping.