Havent' been on this site in forever. (Florida in the house)

Bori

Don't have my trac anymore but was curious to see how things are going on the forums. anybody in the Orlando, Kissimmee area?

Bori

Jax is quite the trip. Haven't been there in 5 years.
Guess there isn't much happening in Florida huh.

Klue - I was this forum a lot. Kind of miss it. I was scrolling through and figured I would post something.

silence

I also used to frequent the forum a ton back in the day. I still have my 90 185, but i'm going to be listing it for sale soon, i don't get around to driving it much anymore.

Bori

Wish I can just pick up another alltrac. Been looking at alltracs here and there for fun but man they are pricey. Damn I miss my trac. You got any pics of yours?

Bori

Miami! Been there once. Maybe it's time to revisit.
Been living in the Orlando area for 7 yrs and I finally saw the first alltrac driving by a couple weeks ago.

Soup84

Hahahaha! We're all spread across FL! What're you guys driving? Here's my 1992 All-trac

Attachments

• 00Z0Z_e9Ks1khlJpa_600x450.jpg
    00Z0Z_e9Ks1khlJpa_600x450.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 8,204

SoulArmored

I live in Ocala. I have a 90 GTS with a Gen4 Caldina Swap. Getting exhaust fabricated on it now. It has a pretty much full mechanical restoration on a fairly clean original body.

Soup84

Welcome to the forum, Soul! Got pics of your all-trac?

So, maybe sometime in the near future, we could all meet up at car meet in Daytona Beach? That looks like a fairly central location.

BTW, I'm Eric.