front pads for the ST165?

I have an 88 ST165 and it has the two piston floating calipers. Im having a bit of trouble finding the correct front pads. Napa has all the front pads listed with all the models of celica, not just the AllTrac. I was hoping EBC GreenStuff pads were available.

I have found EBC part number DP2725 listed for my car....but the listing also says it fits the ST185 and a few other Toyota models...I know the ST185 used a bigger rotor, but a single piston front caliper. So Im not sure if this listing is correct. any ST165 owners know for sure?

Also, I really dont want crazy race pads or anything like that. This car will be a daily driver. Thats why I was looking at the EBC GreenStuff pads.

___Scott___

I've run these for a very long time and highly recommend them:
https://twosrus.com/catalog/product_inf ... cts_id=242

They do produce plenty of dust, but otherwise they are a really great all year brake pad. Even the first cold stop in sub-zero temperatures is impressive. I've had other pads that needed to be warmed up before they stop, you don't want anything like that on a daily driver.

That looks pretty good. Thanks for the link.

Does anyone else know for sure if the DP2725 pads will work on the twin piston caliper on the ST165?

I thought I would update. I found some info on a UK GT-4 forum on the front pads. The 96 Subaru Impreza with the twin piston calipers use the same brake pads. So this should open up options for the ST165 owners with stock front brakes.

Ive installed them. The inside pads go in with no problem. The outer pad only needs the bottom ground down to clear the caliper bracket.