Powell's Machine Shop in socal *free*

Rpz123isme

Hey guys ive been away from this group for some time now. I own Powell's Machine Shop in southern cali and i want to offer a free engine build to a clean alltrac. All i ask in return is rock my sticker on your back window. The build will be from mild to wild depending on how many supporting parts you are willing to buy to accommodate the engine. My shop will supply all the internal parts and labor 100 percent free. You only need to supply your current long block. The process will take about a month at most. My normal builds happen alot faster but considering its free ill be doing the work in my spare time. My requirements are very simple
Live in socal
Have a clean alltrac
Keep my shops sticker on your back window for 1 year.
My contact info is 760 983 6229 call or text.
This is not spam or bs. I love alltracs. Ive had a few and built several motors in the last 10 years for them. Just check out my profile.

Also if you pm me on here it might be awhile befor i reply. I dont frequently log on anymore.

Redrkt01

I'm starting a ground up build on a rust free ST165 in July.....it'll be my forever car so it will be the cleanest of the clean. And I have dozens of parts ready to go already. But it hasn't started and/or it's not finished so I don't think I'll qualify. However, at some point in the future I'd gladly trade a sticker for some help on a build. Great offer....best of luck to the guy that gets to do this.

Rpz123isme

Thanks for all the calls guys. Just updating that as of now the motor should be at my shop next saturday and the build begins.