Looking to upgrade Manifold on my 90' RHD Alltrac

I just bought this car recently, and I am just getting into it. I figure since i am paying to have an exhaust manifold leak fixed, Why not put on an aftermarket Exhaust Manifold. The car is already tuned very nicely, with a custom 3" downpipe and exhaust.
The stock turbine was bored out to fit the Supra Turbine, and the Greddy boost controller goes up to 25lbs at the push of a button, Runs around town at about 8lbs. Good sustainable setup.
So what I am looking for is a bolt on Manifold that fits without modification, and any tips or advice on moving forward with this idea.
Thank you in advance :)
Aloha

underscore

The stock manifold flows really well, from memory it's not a restriction until something like 400hp.

I am over 400. and feel that with the current setup, plus a front mount intercooler, battery remount to rear, and a larger air filter i'll be able to go above the 400 mark. it's been on the dyno at 400 + from what the seller said.
If I am wanting to go bigger, what would you recommend :)
and Thank You

TheNubkins

Not to be the bearer of bad news but I think you've been had and the previous owner has lied to you about the power output. It sounds like you're still running the stock intercooler and other stuff.
There's no way you can hit 400whp, or even 400bhp on the stock intercooler, even with a modified CT26 turbo, stock air filter and air supply ducting/afm, let alone the fuel system and so many other bottlenecks that would have needed to be addressed during the power building process. I do hope the car is in sound mechanical shape and the previous owner didn't lie about any of those things as well. My advice, save your money. Stick with the stock exhaust manifold. There are so many other things you can do to improve performance that are better value for your dollar. What exactly has been done to the car? Once you know and can verify this then you can plan a build that will get you the power you want, and reliably, on the fuel you wish to run.

Well. Thank you for breaking it kindly ;) Curious if your Alltrac is RHD as well. mine is same year and color.
I know that it has been built professionally by a shop in Quebec. He said they accidentally blew the engine on the dyno when it arrived from japan. luckiy the shop floated the rebuild, and he said it was 16000CAD for the rebuild. and he took the money he was already going to be spending on the car anyways, and put it on top of the rebuild that the shop floated. so idk if they squeezed 400 out of it on the dyno once, or if i've been had. So I'll do more looking into my setup, and see what is currently installed.
Thanks for the message.
Aloha :) \m/

TheNubkins

Hopefully I didn't come off as an ass. Haha. Just trying to help save you money. My car is a North American car, so it's left hand drive.

You're not an ass. just putting it straight without shame. with Scorpio Ascendant, I understand. I don't mind it at all.
Thanks for the responses :)