Project ST165-ST205 Swap

zaluss

MST Engineer":xw1m9u29 said:
What is the diameter, width and offset of the Sparcos that you had? The only ones that I can find are the grey ones.

They are discontinued in white :(

16x7 ET35.

zaluss

Got my fuel tank back from Performance Radiator :)

xO96etVh.jpg

A6fWiBSh.jpg

Supra TT fuel pump upgrade.

VMv9aZVh.jpg

All new bolts and gaskets.

CckkQzrh.jpg

LH2ftJ4h.jpg

Installed.

bzh00j1h.jpg

emAsTnwh.jpg

Added wheels and dropped on ramps to torque suspension. Rear end completed.

qlHDW70h.jpg

zaluss

tHeGeeK":9yndtzkr said:
Just curious if you have the boots and gasket part numbers handy?

Which boots? The gaskets for the gas tank?

77179-16010 Evap Gasket
77169-14010 Fuel neck/inlet and fuel pump gasket (same gasket so need 2)
77169-14020 Fuel sender gauge gasket

zaluss

tHeGeeK":331s604z said:
Sorry bolts. Disregard, I see the number in your picture. Thanks for the part numbers.

Two different part numbers for the bolts.

93319-14010 - Need 10 screws for the evap/fuel sendor (or replace with stainless bolts)
90159-50157 - Need 14 bolts.

zaluss

Just got back from DirtFish in Snoqualmie, WA to watch some Rallycross. Didn't participate with the Celica (yet) but I did see another sweet ST165 owned and operated by a DirtFish employee!

zgtHEv9h.jpg

Got some nice pictures of my car though with the new wheels and lowered a bit. Maybe a bit too low.

x2e7cpsh.jpg

3j4xbDoh.jpg

mike325ci

Heya, super nice car! I saw it up at the car show on Sunday...

I was competing in a blue Elantra in Heat 1 in the morning... And that black ST165 owner? His other ST165 is my old car that I sold 13 years ago in New York... I totally tripped out when I saw it in the paddock on Sunday, didn't know it made it out this far across the country!

Here's a photo of your car that I took... I didn't see you around, but hope to say hi in person again soon~
eb0a55995bce729105179380b3826025.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

zaluss

mike325ci":291vwlxu said:
Heya, super nice car! I saw it up at the car show on Sunday...

I was competing in a blue Elantra in Heat 1 in the morning... And that black ST165 owner? His other ST165 is my old car that I sold 13 years ago in New York... I totally tripped out when I saw it in the paddock on Sunday, didn't know it made it out this far across the country!

Here's a photo of your car that I took... I didn't see you around, but hope to say hi in person again soon~
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Awesome! Hope to see you next time!

zaluss

I ordered a set of Conti ExtremeContact Sports in 205/50/15 and had them delivered to TruLine in Bellevue, WA for an alignment, corner balancing, and mount/balance.

ezeFeoSh.jpg

Corner balanced.

uTyB9YQh.jpg

Alignment. Clearly very off...

IjObE9jh.jpg

Also picked up a set of Llyod Ultimate Mats. Very impressed with the fit.

COSVgmmh.jpg

zaluss

GT4times2":2vw4313g said:
WOW!! I love the mats. Do you have the PN for the mats? I'd love to order a few sets. Thanks.

If you go to any Llyod configurator, just select the year, make, model, hatchback > turbo. You can order custom colors, etc.

GT4times2

zaluss":2rrklzio said:
GT4times2":2rrklzio said:
WOW!! I love the mats. Do you have the PN for the mats? I'd love to order a few sets. Thanks.

If you go to any Llyod configurator, just select the year, make, model, hatchback > turbo. You can order custom colors, etc.

OK Great!! Thanks a million.

zaluss

Been driving the car pretty hard past couple of weekends and saw oil temperatures spike up to 250. I guess it is time to get an oil cooler.

Picked up a RacerX thermostatic oil cooler plate, an oil cooler, and some AN10 lines.

g7LbIX9h.jpg

Testing mounting position. I'll have this finished this weekend.

sa1SdNMh.jpg

Attended the largest gatherings of other Alltracs/GT-Fours I've ever seen in the PNW Sunday evening. It was a blast!

2qpGbIsh.jpg

fiFuiadh.jpg

zaluss

MST Engineer":2xagqui5 said:
I'm considering ordering those shocks, what valving and springs did you get? Are you still happy with them?

I did 6kg/6kg.

I would not go Ceika. Consider Fortune auto ST185 coils.

MST Engineer

zaluss":34b6ouqz said:
MST Engineer":34b6ouqz said:
I'm considering ordering those shocks, what valving and springs did you get? Are you still happy with them?

I did 6kg/6kg.

I would not go Ceika. Consider Fortune auto ST185 coils.

Thanks for the info. Looks like Fortune Auto doesn't make the ST185 coils based on there website. Next on my list was Feals 441's so will probably end up with those.