Lots of rattling from the rear. Replacement bushings?

lalojamesliz1

I before i sold my all-trac i used to think it was the rear diff mount but it's still complete and not falling apart like some pictures I've seen. Now its rattling a lot more now. When i put in a forward or reverse gear and if I pass around 50mph or if I just try to go fast I hear all kinds of rattling and sounds like the rear is going to fall off.
I remember seeing there's a rear subframe that holds the rear diff with bushings to the body.
Anyone know where I can buy the bushings? I saw some kits on fleabay but they were polyurethane but I'd like to get rubber if possible.

yyonline

Before you go through all that... check rear sway bar bushings and mounts, rear sway bar end links, and rear strut top mounts. All of those will cause rattles as they wear out.

lalojamesliz1

yyonline":sk1dmzix said:
Before you go through all that... check rear sway bar bushings and mounts, rear sway bar end links, and rear strut top mounts. All of those will cause rattles as they wear out.

I'll check that stuff out. Thanks

lalojamesliz1

I checked everything I could and all the bushings look good and so do the rear strut mounts.. My rear diff mount is is bad on the top of the rubber cushion and for that it clunks when drive off but it's always done that :shoots:
I had my son in the back seats, took everything out from the back and drove around while he narrowed it down to the muffler.... I'm happy with that instead of bushings needing replacement :D
I still need new struts all around but I'll get to that a little later with koni's up front and convert the rear to inserts.