I've got the itch again...

5speedGT4

:withstupid:

Dunno who remembers me, but well - I've got to hope someone does :shoots:

Had the itch lately to rejoin the alltrac community. Sold my 165 ~10 years ago now thanks to my exwife, regretted it since, even after it following me back 3x to my garage. Now - its time to get what I really want... a 205.

So - for those of you that do remember me... what the point of this post is, help. Where should I look to find and GET a 205 in the USA. I'm fine waiting a few years to register it, but want it in my garage :nono: .

For the memories:

NA2005
cYbkOiz.jpg

General Shot post 185 swap
7uosEpU.jpg

That's Pat' s car (alltrac101).

And if your looking for an st205 you can see if Chrisd is still selling his, super clean car, even offered storage till it was legal to own it in the US.

lalojamesliz1

Mr Alltrac":20sfswde said:
That's Pat' s car (alltrac101).

And if your looking for an st205 you can see if Chrisd is still selling his, super clean car, even offered storage till it was legal to own it in the US.

Damn that's nice of time to store it. He definitely knows his stuff with taking care of his cars. I'd buy it if I had the cash!

underscore

From my understanding if you want a fully legal 205 it can't enter the country until the year it was built, then it can be registered in the month it was built. Anything other than that is either a 202 conversion, a grey market import, or permanently marked as off-road use only.

r-town

underscore":oft40ial said:
From my understanding if you want a fully legal 205 it can't enter the country until the year it was built, then it can be registered in the month it was built. Anything other than that is either a 202 conversion, a grey market import, or permanently marked as off-road use only.

I remember a few years back I found a ST205 in San Fransisco or Los Angeles Craigslist (don't remember which), and the guy literally said "Just weld the two half-cuts back together and you have a nice track car" :lol: