New ST-185 member from Seattle WA

2001typer

Bought car in Portland and had some work done on it to make it road worthy to get home. Initial diagnosis was it needed a turbo replacement. Turns out the engine smoke was due to engine issues. I cleaned it up inside and and out and put some JDM SSR's on it. I'm in the process of deciding whether to invest in a swap or sell for a decent offer.

Bummed, really wanted it to be a keeper. On the fence now on whether to cut my losses

Anoo21

Got pics? I might be interested to add a 185 to my 165.
2001typer":hv4682yz said:
Bought car in Portland and had some work done on it to make it road worthy to get home. Initial diagnosis was it needed a turbo replacement. Turns out the engine smoke was due to engine issues. I cleaned it up inside and and out and put some JDM SSR's on it. I'm in the process of deciding whether to invest in a swap or sell for a decent offer.

Bummed, really wanted it to be a keeper. On the fence now on whether to cut my losses

2001typer

Checking back in after a long absence. The money pit is still with me. I tried to quit her, but just could quite do it. Here is the progression.

Sporting a Caldina swap and some fresh Compomotives

Attachments

• IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1088.JPG
    IMG_1088.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1934.JPG
    IMG_1934.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 248