Who's down for a meet!?!?

gt4ferko

Like the title says. I'm trying to put together a meet between now and Christmas.

Let me get some opinions!

Hey, lets get to gather and do some planning fore this meet . You know Fort Ancient has some real steep and curvey curves, plus it is a state park. Just say'en.

gt4ferko

Well I'm in the Lehigh valley area of Pennsylvania. I'd like to get an idea of where everyone who is interested in a meet is located so maybe we can come up with a common grounds. Let's try to get the word spread and I'll set a date and place!

FC Zach

Depending on where, I may be interested. . Being from TN, I'd probably make it a weekend trip to make the drive out worth it. Plus one for scenic state park roads, I'm even down for camping :)

Every year we do a "Blue Ridge Rotary Run" through the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC during the fall and set up camp later. . . Just a thought for a similar idea.

Seems like more than a few of us is ready for a good meet up.
But I think establishing a early date is best! That way members can see if it can be good for them or not or plan a head for it!
Just my 2cents worth.

gt4ferko

Alright. How about November 18-19th?

Ill be researching places on my day off sunday and I'll get back to you guys!

I'm glad there's some people interested!

Just measure the distance between the two that are the fairest from each other and split that in half and find a place around that distance and lets do it!!!!!

FC Zach

buffalohunter7321":1edihgwh said:
Just measure the distance between the two that are the fairest from each other and split that in half and find a place around that distance and lets do it!!!!!

Doing that. . just briefly looking at the map. . I looks like somewhere in the middle of West VA would split the difference for the four I saw mention where they are.

Places I entered where we're are from:
Eagleville, TN
Dayton, OH
Fairfax, VA
Allentown, PA

Ideas?

If everyone is OK with it than we just need to find a place in that area. Doesn't need to be a state park, we could meet at a place to eat and go over some maps of the area or ask on our site here if any one knows of a good place to hold a meet there as long as it is with in a certain distance. I have been to meets held in K-mart parking lots before !!!
I find that people just want to get together to see what we have done to our cars or haven't done to them. But a place that offers NO problems of bothering other people's routines. As long as we don't do any do-nuts or burnouts, we'll be fine. But if you want to do a burnout, than I suggest we meet at a local drag strip!!!