Meet in Hagerstown MD! Nov 19th!

gt4ferko

So me and some members have organized a meet at the valley Mall in Hagerstown MD followed by food and drinks!

Would like to meet up between 1-2pm at the mall on Sunday November 19th.

Feel free to invite other car buddies, based on the rarity of our cars, I've decided this doesn't have to be an all Trac specific meet up.

Feel free to PM me your phone numbers whoever is attending.

Thanks, look forward to seeing all you guys!

jwgt41

Count me in! I'm local to Hagerstown as luck would have it, so if anyone needs traveler assistance, feel free to give me a shout. There are several hotels in the area, as well as some to stay away from.

The Valley Mall is very close to I-70 and I-81, and there are plenty of restaurants around. I'd like to make a few suggestions for places to eat, and consensus can dictate where we go. Here are some of the better places:

Mexican: El Ranchero
Japanese: Nikko
Thai: Lana Thai
BBQ: Mission BBQ
Sports Bar/Restaurant: Primanti Bros.

Although I love Nikko, I'd like to throw my hat in for Primanti's. It is a chain, but it's the only one in Maryland and we could walk to it. Pittsburgh-based restaurant with interesting and unique food selections. Not the best food in the world but they would have plenty of room for us, tv's for the games, and drink specials. http://www.primantibros.com/locations/hagerstown-md/

On a side note, I've been around Toyotas going on 25 years, and this will be my first Toyota meet! It isn't something I generally get into, but I am excited to see other Alltracs in fighting shape! I've owned my Alltrac for 21 years now and it has been going through an extensive "on again-off again" rebuild for a long time. A friend of mine used to be an engine builder for TTE, so many of the parts I've acquired over the years were limited run race parts. It pains me not to have mine up and running for this! But looking forward to talking Toyota's with everyone!

Hey it looks like it will be a straight run for me on I 70. I am from Dayton Ohio and would have liked it if the meet up could have been on Sat. instead of Sunday. I hate missing Church. But Jesus knows I serve Him and I think he will go along with me for the ride as co-pilot.
Can the meet up time be earlier? I will not be able to stay to long, I have to be back by that night.

jwgt41

Had to push the old girl out of her stable for a little fall cleaning. Wish she could be at the meet next month, but my WRX will fill in!

OC33IKEl.jpg

cKNAf8Sl.jpg

jwgt41

I'm reaching out to some of the other car clubs I'm a part of. Can we solidify a time so that I can create the events? Is 1pm good?

jwgt41

By the way, I've created an event on the Facebook All-Trac page that I'm on. If you guys are already part of the group or inclined to join, feel free to RSVP. We can change the time if deemed appropriate. BTW, might I suggest grabbing lunch beforehand since it's an afternoon show?

Toyota Celica All-Trac Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2212197600/

Sorry brother's but I am a old guy and do not text or do face book. I just do E-mail or phone calls.
But planning on being there. Maybe late and can not stay to long since it is on Sunday and after 12:00 Noon. It will be a long trip back to Dayton Ohio.

jwgt41

Glad you're making the trip! Let's plan to meet for lunch around 11:30. That way everyone can roll when they want. I can arrange for a table at Primantis if we get a head count.

gt4ferko

jwgt41":1ndvawpy said:
Glad you're making the trip! Let's plan to meet for lunch around 11:30. That way everyone can roll when they want. I can arrange for a table at Primantis if we get a head count.

Sounds good! I'm down. I think I got my st185 pretty good now. I'm more confident in making the trip now