Seat covers

CMS-GT4

If those are the same ones that people liked before from ebay, I think I would get a set too. My seats just need the bolsters repaired, but thats a good deal.

OutToWinPAHC

I love the factory seats, and I have had legit brides on prior cars and these here are just too damn damn nice to get rid of. The local shop wanted 700 a seat to recover, and I have looked a while for nice used ones with no luck. I might give it a shot, but I would love to know if anyone else has them. Seat covers are a pain in the ass to install, but for the price I would give it a go VS 1400 plus tax.

CMS-GT4

I have seen some nice custom leather done in alltracs for under 800. You might need to shop around. I know the set that was front and rear for about 500+ got good reviews. I am just not sure if these are the same people. I would search the forums and see if you can find the reviews.

Synchrite

Sorry for this super late reply, but I wanted to get it out there in case people find the old thread. I ordered seat covers from this seller and the rear seat cover they sent matches my GT-S, not my All-Trac. They were a hassle to deal with, and I'm stuck with seat covers that don't match what I want. I found other reports of success with the same seller, so you might have better luck. They did offer to let me send my original cover to them to be matched.. but I couldn't take the risk of ending up without a back seat cover.

And for the curious, here's the difference in rear seats between my 91 GTS and 90 alltrac.

P1050746.JPG

OutToWinPAHC

good to know. I actually think I am going to try some other local places. I think I may only have the bolster and butt sections replaced on the front because they are the only parts that are damaged.

CMS-GT4

My rears are in pretty good shape. My previous rears were perfect until my rear hatch glass got busted in.

l0ch0w

Ive got a set of rears that are in almost perfect shape... Id give em to you if you were willing to pay shipping ;)

crackerjack

No one on Ebay now, it is all generic seat covers.

If you have Grey leather like I do, then its replacement leather. Just the front two seats is $650.00 and up.

The cost of getting the replacement put in is just as much as the leather. So total is around $1400.00
Since my 91 All Trac interior is Grey, I might have to bite the bullet and go with it.

Junkyard are mostly blue so that doesn't work for me.

:bangshead:

rjpan

A friend told me he paid $550 for his full set of skins! I was hopping someone here had their invoice still and could contact the ebay seller to make more

crackerjack

Here is what I have found so far.

http://autocustomleathers.com/id31.html

they have the pattern for 90 to 93 Celica All trac and my understanding
is that most of them are Grey in color.
He says he has the exact matching color and 3 weeks to produce after payment.

If you find something cheaper than $650.00 Please let me know.

Cheers.

Magroo

I think the seller I contacted before was leatherseats11 on eBay. I got a quote of $600 but this was early last year.

I lucked out and found an auction for new old stock cloth OEM for a 93 celica gt. They weren't a perfect fit but only needed some light modification.