Shop in Central Florida.....??

MetalliKAT97

A friend of mine told me that there is a "specialty" shop for MR-2's and All-tracs somewhere in Central Florida....I was wondering if that was true or not....Cause if it is I might head over there and let them work on the car for me....He said somewhere in like Cocoa beach or something....Was wondering if you guys knew about it or could let me know where it is if it exists.

alltrac27

whats wrong with the car now?

i dont know of any places personally around there, although there are some real big shops.

frantz should know where to go.

A

Anonymous

There is a shop in Cocoa Beach/Titusville that specializes in MR2's called Hux Racing. He does really good work. Maybe that is the place you were thinking of? Its not really Central FL...but whichever.

There is Titan Motorsports in Orlando, but they mostly deal with Supras. Hope this helps you out.

-Colin

A

Anonymous

people say hux does great work...but i dont think they are around anymore. their site is down and i have called about 5 times with no response...
you might want to try cams on colonial..its a great shop..its a little raunchy but dont let it fool you...hes cranked out alot of turbo hayabusas and gsxrs ....its mainly a bike shop but the owner richard is familiar with alltracs and the 3sgte motor and hes also a good fabricator/engine builder.
if you need anything fabricated like a intake manifold then contact gato in kissimmee.
for engine management central florida turbo on golden rod has a awd dyno and specializes in microtech. rolo the tuner there is also good at haltech.
other than that rickyb and no shoes are willing to travel and tune.