Event Name: NOPI XBOX Cup Racing Series DC Nationals

Sanction: http://www.MIRDrag.com
Admission: $25.00 (Saturday)
$25.00 (Sunday)
$40.00 (Weekend)

Child Ticket: $5.00 (kids 6-11)
Race Entry: $65 - Racer Entry
Fee includes driver admission

Description: Sport Compact Drag Racing, Car Show, Burnout Contest Night Party, Swimsuit Contest, Sound Competition, Foam Pit, Pro Female JELLO Wrestling, NOPI Chick Model Search, NOPI TV Co-host Search! Nationally televised on Speed Channel

Gates Open: 8:00 am

Wicked Toys

I have talked to Arknack aka Matt, Smoothray aka Gary, BoostedBlueToyotas aka Tim. All of course in th MD area, and we've all talked about some MD guys meetin up and all. but nope we haven't meet names kevin and you can PM me anytime.

DJ Sueno

Hopefully I will make it... but forget the $65 for racing... that's crazee... plus I haven't even started on my mods 8)

Mafix

mabye...i'll have my car back to running order before this...be nice to see what i put down...mabye.

Wicked Toys

sakara":rdlxlll9 said:
u forgot meeeee :cry: :p

Austen_gt4":rdlxlll9 said:
me 2 i'm sorta close. and chris..

Sorry you guys, But it is nice to see we have a nice line up here. We should all meet one time soon. I will be at the Nopi event tommorow with my Alltrac. The sad part is, It will prolly be the last outing for my car. Cause due to some recent events I am forced to put the car up for sale. All will be explained in the for sale section.