Jacksonville to Braggin Rights!

dianaspicer

All right kids its time to make some real plans for this event.

I will definitely be going, my brother should be going and my dad's car should be going. So that's three from Jacksonville. We don't like to take the interstate on trips like this so if someone would like to take the scenic route please join us.

We will be entering the show, all three. What should the club name be to make that count etantshi? Just Alltrac.net?

I will post the route that we (the spicer group) intend to take when it is final.

Let me know if you would like to join us :D

Well here is the route: From Jacksonville, FL take 301 to Jesup, GA then take 25. In Augusta, GA take 278 to 125 to the Carolina Dragway

Also, should have said that we are leaving on Friday April 22nd at around 9:00am, depending on who is joining us and what time they expect to be in Jacksonville.

We will be staying at the Shoney's Inn at 3023 Washington Road, Augusta, GA. The phone number is 706-736-2595 and the lady I spoke with said that there were no special rates for braggin rights people. She was also a BIATCH!!! The rates she gave me were $55ish per night for a two bed room and $45ish for a 1 bed room (non smoking on both).

I need to talk to etantshi for details, but he said that we could follow him to the show. I will update this when I know.

Also, if you plan on driving with us, KAT and anyone else, please PM me or email me so we can confirm where and when we will meet.

I am so excited, I will be registering today!

A

Anonymous

How many hours would that route take? Because if i go ill be glad to join you all :D...I'd just be coming out of Daytona which isn't tOoO far from you anyways

dianaspicer

Not sure - the google.maps says that the fast route will take 5h 21m.

I can not imagine our route taking more than 6h 30m, but we will be stopping to eat and stuff. It has been my experience that the scenic route is not always that much slower that the fast route.

Oh, I should have said that were are leaving on April 22nd probably, depending on who will be joining us, leaving Jacksonville at 9:00am ish.

etantshi

The club should be all trac.net. There are a few people coming from S Florida as well. Since you guys are leaving at 9am you'll probably get here friday evening. Are you guys going to be staying in a hotel? If you need anything contact me.

Also you can preregister via paypal. Since I'm on the staff I can make sure that everything goes smoothly.

André Barnes

Home 706 364 1980
Cell 706 284 7206

dianaspicer

Thanks a bunch etantshi, we will be making some hotel reservations very soon.

My dad's car seems to be running fine, he just finished it so we have not tested it too much.

Paul's car on the other hand, the clutch went out on Friday. He may or may not be bringing that car.

dianaspicer

New update, Paul's car will be going. They changed the clutch the other weekend.

My dad's car quit running, so his will not make it. Unless it starts this weekend.

I have put the hotel info in my original post if anyone is going with us, etantshi said that this was a good one because of location. We will be following him to the show!

etantshi

Yes, everyone can follow me. Also since you are preregistered you won't have to wait in the big line. Since I'm on the staff I have to be there at 6AM to get everything ready. But a GT-Four convoy is def nice!