• got spanked...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Used to get spanked, now a SPANKER!

• All Trac broken....Frick!

• Total voters

White165

i'm just waiting to graduate and get my first client... even something as simple as a business system will get me $4000 in the "get the all trac running right" fund :D

come on december......

shoteh

White165":1gfyiidk said:
i'm just waiting to graduate and get my first client... even something as simple as a business system will get me $4000 in the "get the all trac running right" fund :D

come on december......

december? im happy winter just passed

I'm another one in the "broken GT-Four" lineup, although the government hath finally treated me well, and it should be back on the road by the end of the month. As far as mods... I don't know what we can do to our cars to keep up with stock WRXs(the only time I ran one, I was whipped bad, although I did have major turbo, oil leakage, and tranny issues at the same time), but I'm hoping 2.5" turbo-back, larger I/C radiator, homemade FCD, 14 psi and lots of heat tape will at least make the Subie boys sweat. :wink:

White165

shoteh":76g2upt4 said:
White165":76g2upt4 said:

come on december......

december? im happy winter just passed

i graduate in december :D

alltracman78

Neck and neck. Through 2nd and 3rd. Then we both backed off.
As far as I can tell he was stock, and maybe a auto :shrug:
Once I finally get the damn thing rebuilt, I will be able to walk right past [I hope].

Kess

I spanked a rex 3 1/2 years ago. It was stock, and the person driving it really didn't know how (he bogged 2nd and 3rd). Mine was running beautifully, perfectly timed, and i know how to drive her. I got lucky, I'll admit it.....Ahh I miss 3 years ago :( Car hasn't run in 2 1/2, so hopefully when it does, I'll get another chance :D

fhalperformance

knowing how to drive is key. i raced a wrx with my 2000 gts with just a lightened flywheel and act clutch and i as at the back of his door at a quarter.