Post your Gt4 toys here

Gary

My Choro Q, a gift from Tokyo Auto Salon :)
Thanks to Brian.

croroq2fh.jpg

RIalltrac

Brian is GMan on here, he went out to the tokyo auto salon a couple months back. I think he only grabbed a couple of them, the sticker on the packaging says they cost 400 yen? I assume thats what that symbol means. Sorry I'm a bit slow

Zomb

DanTheMan":8193jevz said:
woah, dont get me wrong, the car is freakin awesome, the toy car is rice...lol :twisted:

That black bonnet better be carbon fibre no just painted coughricecough.

Is that a CS replica bonnet on.......thats no even a GT-Four, coughricecough. :D

Meurz

BTTT, great topic! :D

My Tamiya GT-R:

dvk3zb.jpg

Building process (Dutch, but with pics 8)): http://www.miniceli.tk
Still not finished (lights) and I'm looking for other wheels.
This model looks the same as my ST182 (execpt the 1:1 was widebody, and wheels):

dvk4ea.jpg

dvk4fm.jpg

And since I finally have a CS I could restart the Hasegawa RC project as I know the color now 8)

dvk4mv.jpg

dvk4qp.jpg

I also have another Hasegawa, 2 Revell (1x in the pic) WRC's and a MKIV to be built:

dvk4y9.jpg

And finally, the 1:43's. Top shelf displays 3 Trofeu's (the Esso, Shell and CS) and an Ixo model (Castrol). The shelf below is for my Ebbro JGTC Supra's;

dvk6eb.jpg

I have some WRC posters of the 185, and other stuff like brochures, a Celica WRC dvd (not the same cover as the one discussed and copied here :shrug: ) etc, but this is my main collection.

shoteh

:shock: nice collection...one day when I have the space, time, and money, I will start one like yours also.

GMan

> All Trac God
> Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:39 am
> Post subject
> How much were those? And who is brian. I want one. :p

Choro-Q's show up on EBay ALL the iIme. :)
Check out EBayJapan ? :)

Not too expensive, > $4 or so... Shipping would be a Killer from Japan.
Roo used to have some Cool Toys from Bulletproof Automotive.

I bought Several models from
http://www.mrcraft.co.jp/top.htm
Got to go to japan though. :)
7 Floors of Toys !

(They had an RC 1/10 scale ST185 wrc in a Display,
Not for sale though:)

I had more stuff, gave away a lot of stuff as gifts.

Regards;

Griffin

These are a few cool die casts I got off Ebay a few weeks back that I brought in to work to keep me inspired to work on my car :D I also got a black ST185 that looks exactly like mine and another rally trim ST185 but they are at home.

DSC00240.JPG

DSC00243.JPG

DSC00241.JPG

DSC00242.JPG

CMS-GT4

Its a discontinued kit. I bought all the ones I ran across. They weren't cheap. The only way I would let one go is if you traded me your arm and maybe, threw in a leg.

gt4tified

Heeeeeeeeeey those are some neat toys. I never knew that they were still being made. If you guys come across any sites selling them, (I prefer the diecast models) please post a link. I'll check on ebay in the while. Thankx.

CMS-GT4

Meurz":3poviudr said:
Maxaud! How can you forget about eBay :wink: (older model box)

My latest 1:43 Trofeu model:

model.jpg

I have this one. I am thinking about swapping some new wheels on it though to match my current setup more.

S.A.I.N.Z.

1:43: http://members.aon.at/sainz/page_8_1.html

1:24: 3X Celica Castrol Rallye Car (2X Tamiya, 1X Revell) + 1X Corolla WRC (not build yet, loking like the 1:10 toy)

1:10: Celica Castrol RC from Tamiya (not build yet) [/url]

A lot of posters, stickers (TTE) and a Catalogue from an Toyota-Dealer from my both Celicas. And a great DVD (Celica a La Une).

Are I am sick?