Alltracs in ontario

Nintendo

I know there are alltracs out here in ontario... Could someone help me find one?? st165 or st185, I would like one in good condition. and preferably in south western ontario.

I almost had one this weekend (an 88) but the guy took it to a mechanic and it turned out the fram was cracked and almost fell off the hoist. so i think hes gunna part it out.

But if anyone has info on any (south of toronto preferably)
please let me know!
Thank you all!

TomsGT4

You're lucky you are living out in Vancouver Carmen :)
Except for a few snow days, I take my car off the road in the winter.
Salt is just terrible :shoots:

The cars across the river in Detroit are in much much worse condition than in Windsor.
I think they have no laws on condition of their cars, or it's just not enforced.
I've seen some that were basically rust held together by duct tape :lol:

Slink

That's awesome you keep it in the garage for winter.. I was just bugging you guys. The 1991 GTS I had before my Alltrac came to BC From Ontario in 2000, so it had been there 9 years I guess. It *was* rusty underneath a bit... but nothing serious, and nothing on the body. No body could tell unless I told them. Previous owner told me they had kept it in the garage as well, appeared well taken care of.

check my cardomain for pics http://www.cardomain.com/id/cc_celica
(I miss that car lol) :shock:

Anyway... good luck with your search!!!! :D

TomsGT4

Nice pics!

Yeah I miss my '88 GTS too.
Loved the black paint on that car. It just shined up beautifully.

1988celicai8wm.jpg

1988celicaii4wq.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Edward_H

Your best bet is to keep looking at autotrader (I do it almost daily). I remember seeing one (88 Black) there last week, but by the time I called it was already sold.

lupin1x

do what I did:
1.Find one in the southern states
2. Buy it
3. Bring it back
there will be no rust on the car, mine was used for rallying and was driven pretty hard, and all it had to show for it was some stone chips, and slight surface rust on the springs, and alittle sandpaper and flat black paint fixed that up real quick.

if you can't afford to do that, it's a risk buying an alltrac around here, the chances of rust eating through a car that old are pretty good, even if it's just a small spot, that shit's like cancer, I worked in a auto body repair shop for 2 years, and very few cars ever come out permanantly "rust free".

Just my opinion :smokes:

1stGenAllTrac

my 88 is always for sale, needs tranny replaced (have spare). florida car, quite a few mods, price? :shrug: ..its in sault ste marie, i'm in ottawa. tons of spare parts, lots of new parts, engine pulls like a banshee.