Stockalltracs?

How modded is your car?

• Totally stock cept for rims or stereo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a few lite mods, but still recognizable

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Kess

So I'm curious, how many ppl own fully stock alltracs still?? Rims, and sound systems don't count. how many have lite mods and who has modded their car beyond recognition? I'm one of those Totally stock it hurts ppl. I only have a cd player. I look at it as unmolded clay.

Mine's basically stock. When it's back on the road, it'll have the I/C pump jumpered, underhood insulation removed, and a mild ACT street clutch. I prolly won't be touching the boost for a while, going to do I/C effeciency mods first.

GT4times2

None stock.....

however, since the black one has a blown motor and shot tranny, Im giving myself till next week to decide whether Im going to keep the car and go with the RC motor and tranny my mechanic has laying around in his shop, then keep it mildly modified...

The blue one, at this point there seems to be no turning back....well unless I start parting it out. :(

Fastrac

Looks totally stock. 8) The internals are totally built. JE Pistons, Eagle H-beam Rods, Clevite bearings, HKS head gasket, AEM Tru-time gears, block and head work done.... But it looks totally stock. :D

Flippancy

oh yeah. I'm rocking the rims and the stereo. hehe the rims are from a stock 6th gen though... does that count as stock?

Sifu

Well I don't fall into the category of MASSIVE MODS but yeah, here and there...

- Bastard JDM Engine that finally turned over like 4 months ago.
- Bastard JDM Tranny that doesn't want to engage in ANY gear.
- GETO rigged str8 pipe from previous owner (you should see the welds! it's so hexa~precious!). Man, I never knew that fence piping would have such a nice deep, low tone! I wonder what the boiling point is though since it's like galvanized metal.
- Folger's fart can. Honestly, it's huge!
- Strobing windshield sprayers. Cause you know! You need to see them blinking to know where they are. BTW, the fluid line is cut too!
- A massive weight savings from the prev. owner since nuts, bolts, parts are all missing. This was a freebee for me!
- Bastard ACT PP/6puck Clutch/Fidanza FW/ARP FW Bolts.
- Speedsource Extended piston (for the slave clutch cyclinder) and Braided Clutch line.

These are the parts that I've aquired for the next major project.
- Apexi AVC-R
- Greddy FCD
- Cusco underbody brace
- Techno's Braided Brake lines whenever they are going to arrive...

Whew! Man, I'm not even close to finishing my project MONEY PIT!

2of81

My Red '93 right now has a HKS BOV with a T hose, 5 minutes and she's off back to normal. It does have crossdrilled and cyro treated rotors with good pads, thats a wearable replaceable item so it is pretty much all stock and will be turned back to fully stock when the white 93 gets done. The wheels are stock as of this moment but I sometimes throw on the 18" Volks or 17" TTE's.

The white '93....far from stock

Kess

For some reason it would not let me put down the third option of "6 months rent worth of mods" Josh and I were just curious, keep posting.

teal185

I have a teal 93 that is bone stock in eastern Canada (ottawa). Had a pricey paint job last fall so now mostly a garage lizard used only in summer. Pathetic or what?!

toayoztan

My car is totally stock except a new head unit, turbo timer, tint, boost gauge, MBC (not currently in use), and gutted CATS. I guess what WOULD make my car non stock is the gutted CATS...

Bryan

Oh yeah, i almost forgot, i have an HKS SSQV bov.

95wrc

well the st205 is bone stock except for Legalis R exhaust which is very nice and could look stock as tip is not huge ..

here is my issue .. since it is a st205 would you guys rather see a built st205 making well over 300hp or bone stock so everyone can see what it had from the factory .. i do have a much improved C&R racing heat exchanger so adding more boost will be easier w/ cooler i/c

with body kit and rhd i am sure to draw a lot of attention compared to st185 and st165 which can blend in with traffic ..i guess will need to back up looks with Hp but i don't street race or any of that crap and impressing a 20 something is not reason i wanted car ..

of course i may get married in next year or 2 and i am sure my GF would love me to keep st205 stock and don't turbo my 3.3l v6 mr2 .. (more $$$$ for her to spend on purses)

trialsmaster2

My JDM ST165 is mostly stock.

Here is what has been done to the car:
OZ Racing rims (on the car when I got it)
Tinted windows (re-tinted since the tint was terrible before)
Pillar mounted gauges with Air/Fuel and Boost
Compustar 2-way paging alarm with turbo timer
Turbo timer (came with the car, but I don't use it now that I have the alarm)
Shifter knob (to replace the hideous wooden one that came with the car).

Stereo:
Pioneer CD/MP3/WMA playing deck (can't remember the model)
Stock speakers replaced with Pioneer ones
Sony amp (can't remember the model)
Dragster 12" sub in a Mega Hertz sealed enclosure

To be installed next:
HKS SSQV BOV
Apexi air intake
Manual boost controller (at some point)

CodingParadox

Where's the option for "my engine bay looks like:"
bay1.jpg

?

:shrug: