Primitive Performance Driving Rally School... June 24th - 26

PreGrid

Once again, Paul Eklund is stepping up the level of competition and the impact of North Western Rally Drivers by sharing his experience, insight and skill with the Students of the Primitive Performance Driving School's Rally program June 24th - 26th at the Washington County Fairplex in Hillsboro, OR.

Taking advantage of much of the very positive feedback from the March School, the June School will feature improved instruction for the Friday Night Ground School, extended on course activities and instruction and most importantly...

Improved Weather!!!

It's official, we put in our order for nice weather a week ago!

Information can be found at:

http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/nwrallyschool.htm

I can't tell you how many emails I got from folks wanting to attend this School and missed out. Space is LIMITED to 30 Drivers and we are filling up fast, much like last March. DON'T wait... You WILL get bumped out.

Don't miss this fast paced opportunity to learn from the best. No matter what your skill level or area of Rally Interst, the Primitive Performance Driving School will give you the needed skills and experience to succeed.

Share with your friends... Save money, share a car. Hope to see you there!

Scott Kovalik
PPD

PreGrid

Looks like we are down to the last 6 available slots...

If you have been thinking about attending the Primitive Performance Driving Rally School, you'd better get on the horn and get signed up.

Like last time, the seats are limited and filling up fast.

LOTS of new things to look forward too and some GREAT weather too.

Can't wait to see all the new (and old) students this time around.

So... if you want to do this:

IMAG0011.GIF

You need to do this... SIGN UP :)

http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/nwrallyschool.htm

Hope to see you there!

- Scott -

PreGrid

I am... :)

I small visit to the Doc's office today and I'm off to the shipper with your fans :) YAY!!!

Just got your PM about my name swap... sorry about that, shoulda warned you. My Bad.

Scott
----