rode in an 04 sti

gpmarzan

all i gotta say is....wow!!! those things move. my friend just got one yesterday. and yea, shes a girl, that makes it even better. =) ...no, it doesnt make me wanna get one, but it makes me wanna get my car up there so one day ill show her how a 17yr old car can spank hers. haha. (one day!)

Celi-GT4

The STI turbo is effiecient till around 18-19psi. I hadf the pleasure of riding in a 04 modded with a Cobb reflash (17.4psi)and a a 4inch downpipe and cat back. Very fast and hooked up he made 280 whp. I must say I was imppresed.

A

Anonymous

rode in one running 20psi around christmas... slightly modified- dp exhaust stuff like that, killed a rx8 that night. i dont really like the seats though- only car with worse seats i've been in is one of those neon srt4's. maybe it was his driving ability, but i think even with those bridgestone tires my alltrac coulda had him on the turns. i like the spool on that td05 though.

toayoztan

Anonymous":v5ie1rb2 said:
rode in one running 20psi around christmas... slightly modified- dp exhaust stuff like that, killed a rx8 that night. i dont really like the seats though- only car with worse seats i've been in is one of those neon srt4's. maybe it was his driving ability, but i think even with those bridgestone tires my alltrac coulda had him on the turns. i like the spool on that td05 though.

We are more aerodynamic from the side..maybe we could take them on a turn lol.

Bryan

A

Anonymous

chris_dittrick":1dtlp1rr said:
werd. those mofos can move. i've only *just* got my car to the point where I can take a stock one.
1988 car beats New WRX, I love it! I think every All Trac should be Modded to beat Rexes. :D

acylon

Anonymous":fci8nda5 said:
chris_dittrick":fci8nda5 said:
werd. those mofos can move. i've only *just* got my car to the point where I can take a stock one.
1988 car beats New WRX, I love it! I think every All Trac should be Modded to beat Rexes. :D
I forgot to log in...
I might as well add that I think rexes are good looking and give me something fun to spank. :evil:

EVcelica

My friend, well aquaintence has one and i love to piss him off and make him look dumb about cars.
example
Me: you paid how much and it doesn't even have a radio!!!
Him: it's basicly a real rallycar with a full interior (everyones impressed)
Me: actually rally rules state that you can only have a 2000 cc engine to compete in rallies, like my REAL rally car, and evo's. Your car isn't a rally car at all. Just a car with NO RADIO. (everyone laughs and thinks he is stupid)
Him: ..................................
Honestly NO RADIO, that is dumb as hell. if they wanted to save 5 pounds rip that stupis ass wing off. What fun is driving fast without music? Rediculous!

BraveUlysses

toayoztan":1btr073e said:
Anonymous":1btr073e said:

Bryan

Actually, the STi has a coefficient of drag of 0.32-0.33 while 5th gen celicas run 0.35 ish.

beej

BraveUlysses":2t0h1sqb said:
toayoztan":2t0h1sqb said:
Anonymous":2t0h1sqb said:

Bryan

Actually, the STi has a coefficient of drag of 0.32-0.33 while 5th gen celicas run 0.35 ish.
:shock: how in gods name did he know that?

Kess

I think he was refering to you and your vast knowledge of "drag" or whatever it was you were refering to .

Kess

You never know, I could have meant dressing. It could be interesting to have a drag queen in the club :smokes: I mean, they usually have a better sense of color cordinating. And how do you know half the models leaning on alltracs in the gallery aren't guys in drag (who better would know how to play seductively to the cameras on a car than a guy) or post-ops? Wow, that would probably blow someones mind here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: