Smart tuner 6

MLracing

Hi are any one here using a SMT6??
I got some problem whit the ignition wire, I cant find the right wire on the ECU. Ive tried the Cranksaft signal and the ignition signal.
what do you think guys?

brophats

yeah i'm having the same problem. I obtained a smart tuner 5 and the wiring is identical. I found a wiring diagram from their webpage but it didnt work for me, i couldnt find an rpm signal. if anyone has an oscilloscope if they could find the ignition signal that would be awesome.

Demetrius

MLracing

brophats":1csjzn7d said:
yeah i'm having the same problem. I obtained a smart tuner 5 and the wiring is identical. I found a wiring diagram from their webpage but it didnt work for me, i couldnt find an rpm signal. if anyone has an oscilloscope if they could find the ignition signal that would be awesome.

Demetrius

yeah that would be great

Weasy2k

Wowsa looking at the difference between my mr2 ecu diagram and this one...alot different :shrug:

Anyway so you take the IGN IN Plug B PIN 2....taht did not work?

it should be the NE+ wire (labeled in any BGB or HAYES electrical diagram)
Whatever wire that is coming from the distrbutor is the one for the IGN this is your crank signal wire and your RPM wire.

I just was refered here by a mr2oc member and i remeber being registered to the old forum long ago :) (see my other thread)

THis is a old thread i know :)