88 for sale in South Carolina

A

Anonymous

I have decided that I have too many cars and one must go. Kitt is the unlucky victim. It is an 88 model, black with gray interior, carbon gauge plate with autometer phantom boost and water temp gauges(green to match interior lighting). Blitz turbo timer and blow off valve, kyb adjustable struts all around and turbo xs manual boost controller. the Boost cut mod has been performed and is set at 14 psi, but boost is set at 10 psi. Recent timing belt, water pump, and other needed maintenence performed. Msd wires and coil also added. battery relocated to trunk also. the current turbo seals are bad but I have a replacement that needs to be installed, not interested in doing it myself- I have 2 other more involved projects. Engine runs excellent, tranny has slight grind in third gear at higher rpm Quick shifts.I have always wanted an alltrac and after 5 years of looking I found one only to realize its not the car for me.I am asking a firm $2600(I'm already taking a loss at this price)I am located in South Carolina. My name is Steven, you can email me if interested.

Tr8smith@aol.com