Was just wondering what age the all trac owners are...

What is the age of the AT owners?

• 15-20 Holly crap you own an ALL TRAC!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25 Legal beer guzzling college punks

• 26-30 The good years

• 31-35 Can't get anything done with all these kids!

• 36-40 My belly is growing...

• 41-45 Who cares just do it!

• 46-50 What did I do yesterday?

• Total voters
Fat Trac":2zjhbbnk said:
19 here as well...had the car almost a year. don't think i was ready when i got it, but i grew up very fast :D

I knew precious little about how cars worked when I bought my AT at 20. I had killed my '86 GT-S at 19, and it could have been prevented through a few little issues. But, since owning this beast, I've learned a lot more about cars than I ever thought I would have known... 'ell, now I kinda know how to get a tranny into one of these with the engine still in the car! :bangshead:

acylon

Looks like I was right, so far. The 21-25 age group. But I am suprised that the 15-20 group is bigger than the 26-30 group. I wonder why? :shrug:
I guess I will start a new thread and ask why you bought an all trac?

Kess

I turn 22 in 1/2 an hour, and I got my trac 3months after I turned 18. I guess I can count myslf lucky that I have a memory that is as sharp as a tack (kinda have to when your a server) However, i have the back problems of a 45 yr old.I also have the little bug from hell that is slowly but surely getting ready to be sold. That said, I can expect a whole smorgisboard of things to go wrong with the stupid 31 yr old car when i get home. nothin' like shootin yourself in the foot.

muneo

26...the good years? WTF!!!
Its called trying to get your foot in the door wages, kissing your bosses ass so you dont get replaced by some 18 year old intern, using 99% of your check for rent/insurance/food, realizing that you cant burn off the pounds as easily as before, seeing your first signs of facial wrinkles, actually having to consider the thought of kids wifey and family, realizing that women your age are all damaged goods because of some jerk in college, realizing that your damaged good from some bitch in college, coming to terms with the idea that your not going to grow another inch from this point on, having only 2 friggen weeks of your year for vacation, refering to high schoolers as "those damn kids", actually having conversations about your dental coverage....ok I'm crying now.....HAPPY?!.

THE GOOD YEARS MY ASS!!!!

You wanna know the good years

(0-2) You get spoon fed and people clean your ass after you take a dump wherever you damn well please. How can life be better than that?!

acylon

Ok if I ever post again about this age group it will be:

26-30 The trying to get your foot in the door wages, kissing your bosses ass so you dont get replaced by some 18 year old intern, using 99% of your check for rent/insurance/food, realizing that you cant burn off the pounds as easily as before, seeing your first signs of facial wrinkles, actually having to consider the thought of kids wifey and family, realizing that women your age are all damaged goods because of some jerk in college, realizing that your damaged good from some bitch in college, coming to terms with the idea that your not going to grow another inch from this point on, having only 2 friggen weeks of your year for vacation, refering to high schoolers as "those damn kids", actually having conversations about your dental coverage....ok I'm crying now years.

It was the good years for me, had a good wage, no kids, was Ralling and having a ball. Sorry your life is so hard. I had to put it as the something years.

PS you may get the good years back around 80-100 (You get spoon fed and people clean your ass after you take a dump wherever you damn well please)

muneo

PS you may get the good years back around 80-100 (You get spoon fed and people clean your ass after you take a dump wherever you damn well please)

HAHAHAHHAHAH :rofl:

Now I have something to look forward to!!!!

DipStick

Purchased mine when 17, now 20.
Holly crap you own an ALL TRAC!?! Yeah, I got a wife too...Cant decide which is more expensive :p j/k, The AllTrac is more expensive by far!

I got my GT when I was 16 (I still cant believe it was actually stock at one point in its life), and the All-Trac last October. I'm currently 21, will be 22 in a month.