1/8 mile; new time

lucky 317

nice. you should try berona or irwindale. qualcom is THE WORST place to try and pull good times.

best I could get there was a 9.0. traction is next to impossible for us FWD guys there.

soundbombing

yeah, i've raced at barona with my ms protege and had a good launch. i would like to bring the AT to the q more just because of the awd advantage. the suspension is shoot and the car isn't running right at 14psi. i need to get a few things squared away and i hope for a 7's next time =)

9.0 is really good for fwd there, nice shiit mang.

bradc

I didn't see the alltrac this last weekend. What time did you get there cause I did leave kinda early?

soundbombing

I got there between 9:30-10 and only did two runs. I was going to go tonight but I need to get it tuned and change out the plugs. Along with the other 100 things I don't have money for. What are your times there?

bradc

I'm damn near stock so my best so far has been 9.64 at 70 mph. I was on my way there playing with the boost controller when my boost shot to around 17 and I've been down since. Hopefully at 12 psi I can get below 9.5 once I fix the 300 things I don't have money for.