Midwest

95wrc

FT WAYNE ,INDIANA area .. WHITE ST205 GT-FOUR WRC ..

RHD , 65,000m , TRD wing, forgmann side skirts, c-one rear apron , fujitisubo legalis r exhaust , mint cond interior like new !!!, owned by japanese lady in japan , .engine bone stock for now ,,

even have official JDM touch up paint !!!! ..lol lol ..

Derek

Attachments

• Web DSCF0123.jpg
    Web DSCF0123.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 27

Toyota_Todd

1990 Celica All-Trac Turbo/Black/Daily Driver with subtle mods.
1992 Celica GT-Four RC/Project Car-Not Running-Hibernation?

Fort Wayne, INDIANA

Rumor has it that Fort Wayne will be the new home of the next Six Flags!

Pete

I am from St Joseph, IL just outside Champaign. I have a 92 alltrac. thinking of selling it. Pete

rudeboy3d

Kankakee county here... bought mine from Lor up in Madison, WI. Seems like a lot of them here in the midwest are in Wisonsin. I'd like to convert my 1991 All-Trac to a JDM GT-4. :shrug: Anyone else done this? I'm sure someone has but I'm kinda curious as to what the cost and shit would be. I already found out about the problems with the GT-4 hood and the USDM intercooler..... Anything else?

A

Anonymous

Lincoln, NE
bought my st165 about a year ago... overheated, thought I killed the engine.... did a compression test and it is all good... I think it is a fuel problem...
I saw a white st165 parked in Lincoln while I was driving down Normal blvd.
anyway.. I have to go and work on my st165...

Josh

A

Anonymous

Hey 1990alltrac, keep an eye out for me. I drive around Racine sometimes.

Just picked up my '92 All-Trac from the Chicago Owner, who brought it north from Florida. The Carfax VIN search turned up at least 6 owners, and the car has been all over the US, from Las Vegas, Nevada to Chautauqua, New York.

I can't understand why the previous owners would let go of such a beautiful car. I just hope the heat waves I see rising from the hood aren't a sign of serious problems to come...

:shrug:

goldfish

heat waves are becasue it gets hot where the turbo is at... not necessiarly a sign of problems. Keep an eye on your temp gauge (though it is not always perfect) and you should be okay. I've always seen heat waves from my alltrac...

I'm thinking of having a small meet at my house and cooking up some stuff on the grill. How does late July sound?

I wont have my car back together by then, but i dont really care about that.

toyotaluver

goldfish":1w3nbx0h said:
heat waves are becasue it gets hot where the turbo is at... not necessiarly a sign of problems. Keep an eye on your temp gauge (though it is not always perfect) and you should be okay. I've always seen heat waves from my alltrac...

I'm thinking of having a small meet at my house and cooking up some stuff on the grill. How does late July sound?

I wont have my car back together by then, but i dont really care about that.

i would be down for a little meet, i live in gurnee, il , near six flags and what not.

88st165

i would be up for a mini meet, looks like there are quite a few in IL... i wish i wasnt as busy though, hell moee24 lives like 4 blocks from me and i havent even met him in person yet....

A

Anonymous

what's up everyone? New member in the alltrac scene. I switched from Vw to Toyota. I'm looking for an alltrac celica. I wanted to get an alltrac becuase they're rare and freak'n hot 8) I live in chicago...so hopefully i can find a mint condition. With about 5g's..i should be able to find one, i hope :shrug:

EVcelica

Kane county, Illinois. right by chicago. I'd def. be down for a meet. It would be awesome to check out other alltracs as we rarely ever got to see another one.