The Better Faster SuperWhite92 Alltrac

SuperWhite92

Okay, I went down to pueblo this weekend for the very last drag races all season. The track was lame, and they wouldn't let us launch of the drag surface unless we were running slicks. So i instead got to launch from smooth grey concrete. It was amazingly sucky. All wheel spinning, rev limiter working out of the hole.
Best time that I could manage was a 14.67 at 95.2mph. Fastest my car has ever run, excluding the 2.38 sec 60' for that run. I can usually pull low 2' at higher altitude, so i blame it on the concrete. This was also at 4800 feet above sea level.

SeanGTS

Thats pretty messed up, no launching? Man, you would've been near 13's with your typical 60 foot time.

smc252

PMI does blow, I can vouch for this. Congrats on the time though, you'd easily pull mid-low 13s at Bandimere. I really want to get up there sometime towards August to see how my slow little car does.

ps.... I'm trying to get a meet together in August, check out the "Club Events" section for the post.

SuperWhite92

smc252":guc1v22i said:
PMI does blow, I can vouch for this. Congrats on the time though, you'd easily pull mid-low 13s at Bandimere. I really want to get up there sometime towards August to see how my slow little car does.

ps.... I'm trying to get a meet together in August, check out the "Club Events" section for the post.
PMI is lower altitude than bandi, although the track surface is better. After NA2005, I'm not sure I can better that 14.6 for a while... Until I get my old tranny put back in...

I'm totally down for a meet, and I know another alltrac guy here in the fort that would come, too.