EC is back around (Gainesville GA!)

E_Knight

well, not in the celica yet, !!
Still savin up to put the centerforce in her!

But just lettin you guys know what's been goin on in my life here in the past lil bit.............

Well, graduated ETSU (east tennessee state univeristy) in december.
Clutch went out in January
Had to buy a daily driver (97 4 runner limited)
Got a job in Cumming GA in Feburary.
Moved to Gainesville GA in MArch.
Got married in April
now it is July, finally got my centerforce ordered!!
The car is still back home in VA, but I am in Georgia. I haven't seen any celica's really in North ATL, atleast any of our kind.

But, It has been really hectic the last couple of months and it seems like I have gotten outta touch with the alltrac bunch!!

when nopi comes around to the ATL this year!
I seriously doubt i will have the time to go to the show, but hopefully I will be able to meet up with the guys Ive talked to for so many years!

you guys can shoot me an email at any time at
eric_clark_biomed@hotmail.com

CMS-GT4

Glad your keeping the car. I don't think there will be a pigeon forge celica meet this year. But if I am in ATL i'll come visit. BTW: Hows Knox, got any pics?

A

Anonymous

we had to give knox to amy's brother in laws parents. they had alot of land so thats better for him!

yeah man, any time you are in ATL, give me a holla!!

Trance4c

I plan to be at Nopi this year.. I didn't go last, but I will be there this year. Let me know if you end up attending EC!

deuce

EC Knightrider, what year is your alltrac? If you ever consider selling your celica please let me be the first to know. I have been looking for an alltrac for awhile now that is close to me here in GA.

Thanks

90CelicaST

Did any of you guys make it to Nopi? I only saw a few 5th gens. GT4PLAY was there. There were two other AllTracs there. One guy's was black with an RC bumper. There was an orange car in the unfinished section, I didn't get a chance to see it though.