Hey people, though I would post in here, get the ball rolling
sun003.jpg

Clean002.jpg

Zeus

Complete003.jpg

dude love the color in that picture...

im looking for something along that lines but darker when i repaint mine

beej

lightings not all that great, wen summer comes round again ill make sure to get some in daylight

f7815c20.jpg

wyldie

cheers ppls.. yeah it turned out nicely.. I got so sick of picking a colour I told my old man to do it.. so he got the New toyota echo and rolla (2004) metellic red colour..

Rainey

Wyldie: I love the OZ Racing wheels on your car, and the paint job is nice and unique. How much did the respray cost you?

Beej: How did you find your vehicle and what condition was it in when you did? Personally that is one of the finest examples of a vehicle I have ever seen. What do you pay for insurance on it?

SLC Punk

wyldie":26ip7zat said:
cheers ppls.. yeah it turned out nicely.. I got so sick of picking a colour I told my old man to do it.. so he got the New toyota echo and rolla (2004) metellic red colour..
Looks like he made a good choice!
Did you get the door jams and under the hood re-sprayed too?

wyldie

Everything you can see I got repainted, door jams, boot (trunk) lid inside and everything.. Got them to spray to the end of the pannels under the hood, but not the bay, and not the underside of the hood, and it worked out really well...

If you go to my website, click on Exterior and have a look, you can get all the answers to your questions.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~wyldec/index2.htm

beej

Rainey":3t93v5n3 said:
Beej: How did you find your vehicle and what condition was it in when you did? Personally that is one of the finest examples of a vehicle I have ever seen. What do you pay for insurance on it?

it was in that condition wen i got it, theres a fair few touch up points on it, but it just doesnt show up in white. synchros are gone, everything else was fine, bouth it at 184000KM, all belts and seals and lines were replaced, timing belt done at 174, no shaft play, 2 grand of exhaust and a BOV.

insurance for me (20) was 2543 for full comprehensive....i decided to fuk it off, and i got theft, fire property and third party for 517, but the cars only covered for 5,500 ( max under policy, bough it for 16). its got a 800$ alarm system in it though, and where i come from ppl only steal the most common and easy cars, so yer

thanks ;) i try to keep her nice

BoostJunkee

92 All-Trac":i7kzld58 said:
Yeah that color looks great. I remember seeing T-Spoon's in downtown Portland about a year ago, before he bought it.

I don't think I've ever seen any All Tracs in Portland.

pepper

BoostJunkee":1vgauw7n said:

They're definitely around, there's a white 185 I see on my way to work near Lloyd Center many mornings. And 4 of us, at least, in Vancouver as well.

BoostJunkee

pepper":xtxwd9ry said:
BoostJunkee":xtxwd9ry said:

They're definitely around, there's a white 185 I see on my way to work near Lloyd Center many mornings. And 4 of us, at least, in Vancouver as well.

ahh, i don't see the vancouver side of town very often, that could explain it.

Plex

I LOVE YOUR CAR MAN! That thing looking freaking sweet, I wish mine were so clean, the enginebay on that thing looks unmolested even ;)

David and I live in P-town, both have red '88 ST165's... he has leather, I have the nicer looking one haha