Orlando Speedworld Drift Competition

AWDtoyota

Thought I'd post this in case anyone feels like going...maybe even bring their all-trac. I have a friend competing in the event so I'll more than likely be there.

flyer25.jpg

MIG407

damn i just actually saw this..it sux that im stuck like chuck at work. wasup frantz how you been man/?

GT4times2

Hey miguel, how are you? I just came from there. Pat was there as well. Very low Alltrac owners turn out this time (just Pat and myself). (Nothing new :oops: )
Last month's NHRA event was way better. The guys from CFT (Rolo, Sergio, Jesus Padilla etc) were there as well. PM me or catch me on yahoo IM later.

Gary

GT4times2":1w5k7ddj said:
Hey miguel, how are you? I just came from there. Pat was there as well. Very low Alltrac owners turn out this time (just Pat and myself). (Nothing new :oops: )
Last month's NHRA event was way better. The guys from CFT (Rolo, Sergio, Jesus Padilla etc) were there as well. PM me or catch me on yahoo IM later.
\
I should have been there today :(
Well, we'll meet next time Frantz.
How did that Hard Target Celica run?

GT4times2

You were in town and didn't come? I was actually looking forward to meeting you. I thought you were in Boston, and thought that was the reason why you didnt show up. Actually 3 Alltracs guys were there. The previous owner of the blue ST165 that was sold to James Unger (acylon) was there as well.

Hard Target Celica ran low 8s. I've seen it run faster. Nice burnouts though. By the way Pat won in his class....He was doing nice AWD burnouts too.... :p