Yo, 185 peeps. Check this out!

Shaggz00

I kinda have to do a follow up on this cuz I posted it in haste cuz I was excited. I do like the bumper and the side skirts, I also like that wierd looking wing thing..
But the grille is kinda stupid looking I must admit, it kinda reminds me of a saturn.
Anywhose....yeah.. haha

Gary

tweekgt4":op0krw5l said:
if you can find me that roof spoiler for cheap (< $150 shipped). i'll take one!
I saw this guy in Florida with that roof spoiler. I will ask him next time I see him where he got it. I know he works in a body shop. It might be a custom job, but I doubt that. :shrug:

emicen

AWDios":3egjjte6 said:
Once again, it's just a copy of the erebuni 233. WHICH I STILL HAVE FOR SALE!!!

:D

Lets be realistic mate, the Erebuni 233 is a copy of the Posert kit. Posert body kits are made out of ABS plastic iirc. They make a lot of stuff for Euro cars.

GT4times2

emicen":14pbllq9 said:
AWDios":14pbllq9 said:

Lets be realistic mate, the Erebuni 233 is a copy of the Posert kit. Posert body kits are made out of ABS plastic iirc. They make a lot of stuff for Euro cars.

That's exactly what I was going to say. It's the other way around. Erebuni bootlegged/copied the Postert design.

AWDios

GT4times2":mc5xx9ph said:
emicen":mc5xx9ph said:
AWDios":mc5xx9ph said:

That's exactly what I was going to say. It's the other way around. Erebuni bootlegged/copied the Postert design.

I stand corrected, I just saw the erebuni kit first.

Shaggz00

AWDios":30x7h2av said:
GT4times2":30x7h2av said:
emicen":30x7h2av said:
AWDios":30x7h2av said:

I stand corrected, I just saw the erebuni kit first.

I just wanted to see 4 quotes inside each other :D