Car Alarm/Auto Start/Turbo Timer

RIalltrac

I cant remember the name of the unit, or even if there are a couple out there that do the same thing, but I remember on the old site there was a topic that had the info in it for the name/make of an aftermarket alarm system that had remote start & a turbo timer built in. Does this ring a bell for anyone? I need to get this crap ass alarm :shoots: out of my car, its driving me nuts :twisted:

thkohlb

I would recommend a Avital 4400. Its an alarm, keyless entry, remote start, along with 6 billion other options. Lifetime warranty!!! Two different run times, one for turbo timer and one for nomral remote start. And its a 2 way remote! Its the new model of mine and i am jealous.....

RIalltrac

is the only advantage to a two way remote being that it tells you if the alarm or other functions are being used? I'm no expert when it comes to stuff like this, I just dont need the headache of trying to make a turbo timer & alarm system function together. I would rather buy them as one unit. I assume you have the 4300 series? might be what I'm after, I found one on ebay brand new for 120+ shipping. I found the 4400 for like 180 + shipping. Any other recommendations out there?