Minnesota meet?

Sifu

I'm starting a new job... I won't get anything done until I fix the engine. I'm shooting for next Spring after I've saved up some money... but it'd still be nice to put some faces to the owners.

evasive

I've decided to sell my car :cry:
It's been my baby since a year and a half ago, and its time to move on. If you wanna have a mini-meet, lemme know soon, so I can pull it out of the garage. I haven't driven it in about a month, because I'm slowly getting used to not driving it.

DON'T hate me! :)

shoteh

What??!!! I thought you decided to keep it? is the supra that irrisistable? how bout letting me take a drive once before you sell it...or better yet lets trade taillights :p how much are you selling it for?

evasive

The more I look at MKIIIs, the more I see the word HEADACHE written all over em! I'm shooting for a clean 165 next spring so I can just gut it and make it into a sleeper.

If some kid buys it off of autotrader I'll switch taillights with you....he won't know the difference unless he's on this forum!

shoteh

cool, looking forward to it, I hope it fits perfect.

-before any of you cats sell your car do you guys mind swapping some stock parts for me so I can check if its the culprit of my lagging. I will give it back right after, just want to know if a certain part isnt working and I need to get a new one or not.

-I really want to check my ignitor, rotor, and cap to see if its my ignition that's causing the lag because the boost gauge shows the turbo is working fine.

-hey Paul you want to test my car once to see if theres anything wrong with it cuz you and your dad works with cars a lot, maybe one of you will know.

CelicaTurbo

Don't matter anytime is fine with me. Just need to know who's going though. I'm new with Alltracs, so it would be nice seeing others.

Do any of you guys hang out at Midway? I usually go on Saturdays around 10 pm thru midnight depending on the weather. I hang out across from Cheng Heng restaurant. There should be 3 Supras (MK3) there plus my Alltrac.

Ice707

I've never met anyone from the board except for Paul "evasive" when I purchased his 92' All-Trac last October. So yes, I would be interested in attending a meet . . . . weekends would be best!

Tacie

shoteh

so you bought his car? yea it was pretty clean. well how about a meet like two or three weeks from now on a saturday morn?

CelicaTurbo

Sounds good to me, I have an Oil Leak by the Oil Cooler still in process of fixing it but most likely it will be done by that time. I live in White Bear, Minnesota.

Ice707

A Saturday morning would work. Are there any ideas of where the meet could take place? Also, what about the possibility of contacting other Minnesota All-Trac owners who are on the board but may post very little or may not have seen/read this thread . . . . just an idea. :)

shoteh":1tccgr0n said:
so you bought his car? yea it was pretty clean.
Yes, I'm the person who bought it . . . . it has a good home and is being well taken care of - only about 500 miles have been put on since buying it.

Tacie

Sifu

Shit guys, we should just have the meet at my place. Then we can work on the car... LOL...

Sifu

Ofcourse I'm Hmong (actually, Sifu means teacher/master in both Chinese and Hmong)! Located in Southern Minneapolis Suburbs...

My hunch is that half of the Alltrac owners in MN are Hmong...